• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I don't feel so bad now.....

dakast

COme to the chat.

• Premium Member

This just only reinforces why defense, rebounding and size are generally the hallmarks of the best teams. I hope the Hawks brain trust is taking notes. No more small ball please.

Edited by Jody23

• Premium Member

LeBron and Wade: 12 for 32 with 8 turnovers. The rest of the team went 20-36. Bulls outrebounded the Heat 45-33 and got 19 ORebs.

Exactly the same blueprint they used to beat us: 1) Swarm the opposing team's perimeter scorers, forcing them to choose between forcing shots or giving up the ball (Wade and LeBron usually went with option A and failed); and 2) destroy the opposing team on the boards.

It's a damned good blueprint.

• Premium Member

This is simply a bad matchup for the Heat. Bulls got the defenders to shut down wade and lebron, the better rebounders in Noah, Gibson, Asik, and Booz. The Bulls really have a legit chance of beating this overrated squad in 5-6 games.

I was actually thinking Sweep.

Too much depth, height and effort. I know that you have the big three, but that doesn't help their rebounding and their interior scoring.

I suppose that the refs will get involved in game 2 or 3?

• Admin

Miami has three well maybe two great players and and all star PF. The rest of their team is terrible.

I am not a Chicago fan but I hope they destroy the Heat. I hope Lebron never gets his championship.

Go Okie City!!

• Like 1

If JJ's series stats turn out to be better than Wade and Lebron's, will people shut up about how *ss JJ is and how he doesn't deserve the contract due to this series? Or will they say that neither JJ, Wade nor Lebron deserve anything?

• Like 2

It's crazy to see how good Chicago's D is, and seeing how Teague grew as a player against the best defense in the NBA. Just knowing that he didn't get no PT in the regular season, and then seeing him out their matching Rose is crazy. :kingchris:

Oh yeah, he did this on the biggest stage in basketball, the playoffs.

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 1

Agreed. I just realized Chicago never scored over 99 against us the entire series, and we kept pretty much every game competitive except game 6. I'm happy to see another team get their butts kicked worse than us. With all the superstars in this series the refs can't pick sides so we actually get to witness an honest team against team series and Chi definitely has the better team.

With all the superstars in this series the refs can't pick sides so we actually get to witness an honest team against team series and Chi definitely has the better team.

That's what you think. Just wait though, I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron and Wade combined for 30-35 free throws in game 3 or 4.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

That's what you think. Just wait though, I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron and Wade combined for 30-35 free throws in game 3 or 4.

Must agree here.

Now, since the Lakers and celtics are out, Stern is thinking Mavs vs. Miami and seeing if Miami can redeem themselves from the last time these two met in the finals. Plus, everybody wants Bron to legitimize himself as a superstar. I expect the refs whistles to come early and often in either the 2nd or 3rd game.

Imagine if LeBron would have taken his talents to Chicago instead of South Beach... pretty crazy.

One has to assume no Boozer if that's the case (I think), but they'd be nasty.

No Boozer and they may have missed out on that bench they put together as well. I think they are much better off that they didnt get the self/espn proclaimed King. King of what , lol.

• Premium Member

The Bulls are my second favorite team so of course I'm rooting for them the rest of the way. Although to be honest I'd root for Satan and Hitler against the Heat. I can't stand that entire team and what they represent is the death of any small market NBA in the near future if they do win.

This keeps up, the Hawks 2 wins in the 2nd Round look much more impressive. I hope the Bulls take it all, make us look even better :spiteful: