• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"See You In Boston Mother F*ckers"

Admin

• Premium Member

Y'all catch that where Al mouthed those words to the Boston starters as they skulked off the floor? Damn I love me some Al Horford!!!And way to go Josh with the idiotic turnover and then with the incredible hustle to steal the ball back to close the game.We going to Boston!!!!!

VIntage Horford. Nice to have the old Horf back. Now let's win 2 more and finish these arrogant pricks off. Edited by hawkman
  • Like 1

Y'all catch that where Al mouthed those words to the Boston starters as they skulked off the floor? Damn I love me some Al Horford!!!And way to go Josh with the idiotic turnover and then with the incredible hustle to steal the ball back to close the game.We going to Boston!!!!!

Yeah, I saw that! lmbo!

Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hor is the difference maker for sure...love that dude...I nearly had a heart attack at the end...I was jumping up n down until the end....Then just fell to the floor....I feel like I ran a marathon. That's how much this team takes out of me.lol Lets go to Boston and bring it back to ATL and finish them off.....:-) Awesome win!

Some posters said Al had no heart. Really motherf*cker