• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks may look to make a splash on draft night by trading up or for veteran player

Admin

Duncan is still terrific but he's not going to be putting up any 30/30 games anytime soon. Love was hurt last year so his perception is down but I still think he's the best PF in the game. Duncan probably affects the game in more ways but the ways that Love impacts the game are by a wider margin.

Kevin Love hasn't won anything. It reminds to be seen if he will have impact on W's and L's or if he will become another Reef with high rebounding totals.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Kevin Love hasn't won anything. It reminds to be seen if he will have impact on W's and L's or if he will become another Reef with high rebounding totals.

Winning isn't a reason to deny Love being the best PF in the game. He's been on crappy teams who've screwed up the draft yearly and who can't attract free agents. Even Kevin Garnett couldn't win in Minnesota. Shareef and Kevin Love are on 2 completely different levels as players.

• Like 1

Winning isn't a reason to deny Love being the best PF in the game. He's been on crappy teams who've screwed up the draft yearly and who can't attract free agents. Even Kevin Garnett couldn't win in Minnesota. Shareef and Kevin Love are on 2 completely different levels as players.

KG didn't have great playoff success, but this league is about winning. So far I'm not convinced that Love can be the main guy on a really good team. His defense is suspect, his ability to make others better is also suspect. And 5 3's a game is too much for a player of his size.

I like the guy, but I can't call him the best PF in the game yet.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 2

KG didn't have great playoff success, but this league is about winning. So far I'm not convinced that Love can be the main guy on a really good team. His defense is suspect, his ability to make others better is also suspect. And 5 3's a game is too much for a player of his size. I like the guy, but I can't call him the best PF in the game yet.
5 threes per game isn't too much if he can make them consistently and he has shown that he can. Dudes a baller for sure and certainly one of the top PF in the game if not at the top of that list.
  • Like 1

5 threes per game isn't too much if he can make them consistently and he has shown that he can. Dudes a baller for sure and certainly one of the top PF in the game if not at the top of that list.

I know he was hurt, but he didn't make them this year. And as I said, his defense is poor and his ability to make his teammates better is questionable. Even Dirk didn't shoot so many many 3's as his career went along. Guys Love size shouldn't be hanging at the 3pt line that much.

• Premium Member

When he's healthy Love is easily the best PF in the game. Easily. As in it isn't even debatable because he's THAT far ahead of the rest. The numbers he puts up are literally video game variety. Its no wonder the T Wolves are turning down the number one pick plus two other high lottery picked players for him.

• Like 2

I still think the best PF is Tim Duncan. Everyone else like Horf, LMA, Love, Griffin, and Z-Bo are interchangable.

1. Duncan

2/3. Love/KG (only because he's not as crazy dominant as he once was, should be co #1 w Duncan

4/5/6. David Lee, ZBO, Horf

7. Griffin

(I really do believe all those guys are better than Griffin)

When he's healthy Love is easily the best PF in the game. Easily. As in it isn't even debatable because he's THAT far ahead of the rest. The numbers he puts up are literally video game variety. Its no wonder the T Wolves are turning down the number one pick plus two other high lottery picked players for him.

He put up video game numbers and the team didn't win. He has proven very little.

I dunno but maybe they don't plan on going after either of those guys and are instead hoping to use our draft picks and cap space to unload a top notch player from someone else looking to clear some salary off the books? I have no idea who that might be though

Granger perhaps?

Hope the twitter link works......How about #17 and #18 to Sacramento for Cousins. They could then package the #7, #17 and #18 to move up in the draft to get McLemore if that's who they're after.

Testing

Edited by AHawks89

You realize it takes a team to win right?

Sure, but Kevin Love is a pretty limited player. He's an elite rebounder and 3 point shooter, and he get's to the free throw line a decent amount, but he's not a good defender, passer or finisher and he chucks up a lot of shots. He's got potential to be the best PF in the game, but he's not there yet IMO.
  • Like 1

Hope the twitter link works......How about #17 and #18 to Sacramento for Cousins. They could then package the #7, #17 and #18 to move up in the draft to get McLemore if that's who they're after.
Might as well trade Jenkins for Lebron while we're at it...Just messing but there's no way that gets us Cousins. They could just trade Cousins for the #1 pick if they wanted I bet. Edited by TheFuzz

Sure, but Kevin Love is a pretty limited player. He's an elite rebounder and 3 point shooter, and he get's to the free throw line a decent amount, but he's not a good defender, passer or finisher and he chucks up a lot of shots. He's got potential to be the best PF in the game, but he's not there yet IMO.

Other than Duncan there aren't any do it all PFs. Love is an elite rebounder and scorer who can score anywhere. He's not a great defender but he's not a poor one either. I just tend to agree with Barkley here that Love is the best.

You realize it takes a team to win right?

To be among the best it also helps when you make other players better and I haven't seen evidence that he does that. Lots of scoring and rebounding, but no defense, no making teammates better and he shoots jumpers. All you're basically telling me is that all it take to be the best is stats.

Edited by Hotlanta1981