• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague and Schröder

jmac54

Hey now, we did draft Al and Jeffrey Posted Image

Yep and I love both of em....we still need that superstar to build with. We're weak on the wing and theres about 5 that could EASILY fill that new for us as well as possibly growing into a superstar in this draft.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Yep and I love both of em....we still need that superstar to build with. We're weak on the wing and theres about 5 that could EASILY fill that new for us as well as possibly growing into a superstar in this draft.

Julius Randle would be nice. Reminds me of 'Nique for some reason.

Julius Randle would be nice. Reminds me of 'Nique for some reason.

I want Jabari more than any of em...he's just more refined than any of them to me. Reminds me of a young Paul Pierce with a lil more athleticism
  • Like 1

Hey i can run Pick and Rolls with Al Horford and Paul Milsap all day and get 15 assists a night too...and you can pay me $500,000 a year to do it....Teague doesnt make great passes he just runs pick n roll after pick n roll....its not hard...lemme know when you see Teague make some legit Jason Kidd or Ricky Rubio type passes....then we can start saying hes a great passer...until then Schröder can do the same thing Teague is doing with his passing game....all Dennis needs to work on is his jumper and then Teague becomes expendable....if not already.....also Jeff was a very poor jump shooter in his first couple of years too....Also relax...we only played Orlando....not Miami or Indiana or San Antonio or Memphis....he did well against a team he should be dominating....will wait n see how he does against the premier teams in the NBA not these scrubs that were supposed to beat.

Hey i can run Pick and Rolls with Al Horford and Paul Milsap all day and get 15 assists a night too...and you can pay me $500,000 a year to do it....Teague doesnt make great passes he just runs pick n roll after pick n roll....its not hard...lemme know when you see Teague make some legit Jason Kidd or Ricky Rubio type passes....then we can start saying hes a great passer...until then Schröder can do the same thing Teague is doing with his passing game....all Dennis needs to work on is his jumper and then Teague becomes expendable....if not already.....also Jeff was a very poor jump shooter in his first couple of years too....Also relax...we only played Orlando....not Miami or Indiana or San Antonio or Memphis....he did well against a team he should be dominating....will wait n see how he does against the premier teams in the NBA not these scrubs that were supposed to beat.

Posted Image

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Teague can't win in the eyes of some posters here. He's doing EXACTLY what his detractors said he couldn't/wouldn't and they're like, "Meh, any PG could do that". Dude is giving us 17ppg and 10apg like it's nothing! It's OK to admit when you're wrong once in a while. Admitting when you're wrong about something/someone actually gives you more credibility. If any PG could do what Teague is doing, then why aren't they doing it? There are plenty of teams out there with better post players/shooters than the Hawks.

• Like 1

Teague can't win in the eyes of some posters here. He's doing EXACTLY what his detractors said he couldn't/wouldn't and they're like, "Meh, any PG could do that". Dude is giving us 17ppg and 10apg like it's nothing! It's OK to admit when you're wrong once in a while. Admitting when you're wrong about something/someone actually gives you more credibility. If any PG could do what Teague is doing, then why aren't they doing it? There are plenty of teams out there with better post players/shooters than the Hawks.

Actually, no joke, there aren't that many teams with better post players and shooters than us. We just don't rebound well. And aren't great defensively.

Should change the name of this site to "Tardsquawk".. Some on here are just exactly that at times and seem to be blinded by agenda's to boot.. Teague is on his A game already and the season is just getting started with plenty of time to elevate it to A+.. Dennis will be a good passing pg in his career and see no reason to rush any of the two out in a hurry. Now to this Rudy Gay nonsense I say this " LMAO " I want Rudy "pay" as far away from Atl. as possible.. I can accept the idea of trading a pg for another piece but please come with a trade that makes sense for the Hawks longterm , not to mention a better fg% to boot..

Jeff Teague is playing well and seems to have improved like he has every season hes been here. Dennis is getting good minutes. I see nothing to cry about unless your name is Shelvin Mack.

this is just something i dont get around here, shure shelvin mack is nothing to write home about but hell i think he is sturdy.its like fans have a bad case of the chickn pox evrytime his name is mentioned.

Posted Image

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

They thought Teague would just roll over. They thought that he would bow out to a rookie. They thought that he was just trading material (and some still do). Never would they believe that Teague is one of the best PGs in the league. So now, credit goes to the recipients of Teague's gifts. That's like crediting the guy buying the car for the fine engineering of the car. Teague won't get much appreciation from his haters. They are a loyal bunch that are still hoping that Ferry ships him off for a pack of cinnabuns and a large cup of coffee.

• Like 2