• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Without proposing an actual trade, who do you think *ACTUALLY WILL* join the roster by Thursday's deadline

sturt

It's gotta be somebody who can acclimate quickly to the offense by having been in it, Gary Neal or a quick learner, Ray Allen. It's not going to be a Larry Sanders or wenis Kanter this season. I have a couple of other dark horse candidates who are all in their last season or have a TEAM option for next year..

Gerald Green

Jordan Hill

Ben Gordon

Wilson Chandler

Steve Novak

Trevor Booker

These 6 dudes as well as Neal and Allen intrigue me the most. Gordon and Novak would spread the court even more for Sap, Al and Teague. Can you imagine one if those dudes paired with Korver for stretches of 5-10 minutes a game. Somebody would be WIDE open. Ps I know they aren't the best defensive players and that's why I said 5-10 min.

I'm pretty sure that Jordan Hill has a big contract.

I think we make some kind of move. I don't think we make the Payne trade right before the trade deadline if we didn't plan to make some sort of move. Otherwise, why wouldn't we wait to see if Payne develops a bit more before trading him?

• Like 1

Moe Harkless is on the block apparently, and not for a lot in return. He'd be less an impactful player for us this year, but more of another young developmental wing player. 6'8" with great athleticism and some defensive ability. Needs to be taught how to shoot much better (hello Bud) and play less reckless (he's a 3 inch taller version of Baze minus a little athleticism and defense). Still just 21.

http://fansided.com/2015/02/17/orlando-magic-will-trade-maurice-harkless-minimal-return/

Edited by RandomFan
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure that Jordan Hill has a big contract.

9 mill this year and 9 mill next year. Considering we love cap space and flexibility brought on by intense drunk yoga from coach Bud, Jordan Hill is prolly a no go.

Ps Did you guys just imagine a wasted coach Bud doing the Warrior pose in yoga? Me neither :-|

JJ Reddick is what I have heard. Heard an actual proposed trade was Reddick for Shelvin Mack and 1strd. Clips ready but Hawks pondering. He would be a nice fit with his shooting. Korver and Reddick on the floor together would be a pick your poison. Or Reddick as a Korver sub to keep same skill set on floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ Reddick is what I have heard. Heard an actual proposed trade was Reddick for Shelvin Mack and 1strd. Clips ready but Hawks pondering. He would be a nice fit with his shooting. Korver and Reddick on the floor together would be a pick your poison. Or Reddick as a Korver sub to keep same skill set on floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarkleyDougie1.gif

GET IT DONE BERRY (BUD/FERRY)