• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, kurupt said:

Watch the game, mate. Schröder played amazing in this one. Should have had at least 6-7 assists but Horford, Scott and Co. missed open shots, dunks and lay-ups all game long.  The Hawks should have been up by 10+ when Teague came back in with 6 minutes to play in the 4th.

Teague and Korver have been playing horrible for weeks now. Thats the main reason. Horford is not the type of player that can compensate two starters regularly stinking it up on both ends by scoring 25+ all the time.

Pretty much agree with all dis.

It's why i pondered whether or not a Horford-for-Love type of swap would benefit both teams.  First, i absolutely hate emoLove, but atleast he'll get you high 20's and is willing to board to compensate for lackluster defense.

I've also seen him set a proper screen rather than pitty-patting or sticking his rear out begging for a moving screen to be called.

Yeesh, now i feel sick to my stomach for praising emoLove.  Curse you Alice!

Edited by kg01

I'm still not sure how we lost this one. Someone mentioned it earlier but with 5 seconds to go until the end of regulation, why is Teague just dribbling at half court. I understand making sure we get the last shot of the game but the key thing is MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE LAST SHOT OF THE GAME FROM A REASONABLE DISTANCE AND POSITION. Sorry for the caps. In my mind, we still have till the all star game to get our shit together. After that, we better be ready to go on a big win streak, or at least win 5 out of every 7 games.

3 hours ago, kurupt said:

Watch the game, mate. Schröder played amazing in this one. Should have had at least 6-7 assists but Horford, Scott and Co. missed open shots, dunks and lay-ups all game long.  The Hawks should have been up by 10+ when Teague came back in with 6 minutes to play in the 4th.

Teague and Korver have been playing horrible for weeks now. Thats the main reason. Horford is not the type of player that can compensate two starters regularly stinking it up on both ends by scoring 25+ all the time.

Everytime i turned to the game, Dennis is either being trapped on the baseline or throwing up a air ball. If he had a better game than what i saw, my bad.

Edited by Hawkmoor

From my eye test, Schröder was the best PG on the court by a wiiiiiiiddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeee margin last night. It wasn't even close. If Teague is dominated by Sloan/Larkin tonight, its seriously time to consider shutting him down for two weeks for a mental break and to recover fully health wise.

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

It's why i pondered whether or not a Horford-for-Love type of swap would benefit both teams.  First, i absolutely hate emoLove, but atleast he'll get you high 20's and is willing to board to compensate for lackluster defense.

I've also seen him set a proper screen rather than pitty-patting or sticking his rear out begging for a moving screen to be called.

Dumb,  Love is undersized at PF, how do you expect him to play next to Millsap. 

Love don't play defense and his shot is gone. 

Love is not athletic for a team who seriously lacks athletes. 

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, volman said:

Wow, lots of trolls joined HS recently. Goodness gracious. 

I I will just say this... 37 Ft for the Bucks. 6 for the Hawks. Ball game! 

We even took the ball inside and never got a call. There were a few late whistles that gave the Bucks free throws after what I thought was good defense (or at the very least, the same physical D they were allowed to play). 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dumb,  Love is undersized at PF, how do you expect him to play next to Millsap. 

Love don't play defense and his shot is gone. 

Love is not athletic for a team who seriously lacks athletes. 

You basically described Horford.  Al's definitely a better team defender but that's it.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Meh, Love is good but he's a PF.  If the Hawks move on from Horford, I'd also like to see them move away from the undersized frontcourt.  I'd go after talent at other positions in any trade of Horford.