• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Magic vs. Hawks (MLK Day! 5 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

Eggcellent game thread, as per usual @lethalweapon3

And in honor of my MIL leaving town I will evoke the immortal words of MLK, Jr. himself ... free at last, free at last ..... :happy:

Can't lie, I kinda dig the fact that we always play today.

Great game thread as usual lw3! Never heard of that Appling kid. Guess we might see a bit of him today. Looking forward to never googling Fournier lol....really looking forward to watching Hezonja. He and Stan Johnson were 2 guys I wanted the Hawks to trade up to draft. I think both are going to be superstars. Time will tell. Happy MLK day everyone! LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

image.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Great game thread as usual lw3! Never heard of that Appling kid. Guess we might see a bit of him today. Looking forward to never googling Fournier lol....really looking forward to watching Hezonja. He and Stan Johnson were 2 guys I wanted the Hawks to trade up to draft. I think both are going to be superstars. Time will tell. Happy MLK day everyone! LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

image.jpeg

I'd like to see a Hawks boxscore...

3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

image.jpeg

I was correct on the 17 point win but the score was off ...needed 4 more points for Magic and 4 for us.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Uh, anybody watching the Worryers dismantling the Calfs right now?  GoldenSt goin' in dry.

Caphs getting no calls.  It's glorious.

Yep.  I've never had a favorite player, but Steph is making a case.  And the talent level of that team is something else.  Whewlawd.

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Uh, anybody watching the Worryers dismantling the Calfs right now?  GoldenSt goin' in dry.

Caphs getting no calls.  It's glorious.

The funniest part is "Cavs players insulted by champagne comment by Steph came out".

Laid a huge egg so far at home. Down by 26 at half and allowed 70 points.

Gotta walk the walk if you're going to talk.

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

Yep.  I've never had a favorite player, but Steph is making a case.  And the talent level of that team is something else.  Whewlawd.

Better not sing the praises of Curry too loud or @Spud2Niquewill come down on you with the vengeance of a thousand mother inlaws

26 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Love how accurate the similations are at times.

Ya I get scared sometimes about how accurate these video games are. When I was growing up, I played double dribble and they were basically stick figure, Bill Cartwright lookin dudes lol. Times have changed.

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Better not sing the praises of Curry too loud or @Spud2Niquewill come down on you with the vengeance of a thousand mother inlaws

lol....why are you trying to raise my blood pressure. I'm gonna start loving the world, F this hate. Go Cur...I'm sorry I can't ...one step at a time :-)