• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

Great game thread lw3!!! Missing Korver even before the game starts...lol..even though we didn't have him last game either. I'm taping the game because it coincides with my Lions getting dismantled by Seattle...NFL playoff Lions game>Hawks regular season game.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

IMG_7828.JPG

IMG_7829.JPG

IMG_7830.JPG

IMG_7831.JPG

IMG_7832.JPG

The guys on the Dallas feed were talking about there are rumors Dennis not being liked by some/the veterans in the locker room. I've never heard something like that before. Does anybody know something about it?

Edited by rd79
  • Like 1

vor 1 Stunde, rd79 sagte:

The guys on the Dallas feed were talking about there are rumors Dennis not being liked by some/the veterans in the locker room. I've never heard something like that before. Does anybody know something about it?

Well, that one guys also keeps insisting that Schröder only plays well against the Mavericks and they both did not see the 2 blatant offensive fouls Deron Williams commited on consecutive posessions on Schröder (one calles, one not). So my guess is that they are talking BS overall :)

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, kurupt said:

Well, that one guys also keeps insisting that Schröder only plays well against the Mavericks and they both did not see the 2 blatant offensive fouls Deron Williams commited on consecutive posessions on Schröder (one calles, one not). So my guess is that they are talking BS overall :)

I also noticed the things you mentioned and want to add these two guys seem to be the biggest homers in the league... 

• Premium Member

By the way, I don't understand the love for Millsap!  This guy's skills are noticeably diminished.  Had another awful game but the Hawks still won easily.  Trading Millsap for assets won't be the end of the world as most posters predict.  Millsap is just another over rated sacred cow on this Message board.