• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

11 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

I'd gladly take Josh back to send Bazemore down the road.  That would be a tough decision to decide which would hurt a team more.

Should have let them both walk, yeah, yeah, hindsight is twenty twenty and also a serious bitch.

13 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

I have said a few times that Baze is pretty much the bad version of Josh Smith. Bad shots, bad passes. and gambling on defense.

Man oh man!! I have been telling people this for the longest time. He shouldn't be starting. Needs to be benched asap. Not bias just simple facts at this point.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

Every foul call against IT(I mean come on just because he's a midget in this league doesn't mean you have to call a foul every time he gets a little bump while dribbling)

Like playing Operation as a kid. Touch him and the buzzer, well whistle in this case goes off and yet he can jump into contact and its ok.

7 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

Couple of CRUCIAL moments:

Foul on DS first quarter when IT just tripped over himself. 

Goaltend at the buzzer to cut into the lead.

Baze turnover passing the ball to dennis

Alley oop attempt on fastbreak instead of easy 2

Foul on hardaway 3 

Every foul call against IT(I mean come on just because he's a midget in this league doesn't mean you have to call a foul every time he gets a little bump while dribbling)

That's more than a couple. Don't forget the 2 on 1 with THJ lobbing to Baze and he completely blows it. That one killed me!

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

The game plan of treating Thomas like he was LeBron is extremely, and I mean extremely stupid. There's no point in doing this unless it's against a team that's depleted.

Lol... you do realize he was single teamed on the game winner right?

10 minutes ago, GABALLA said:

Man oh man!! I have been telling people this for the longest time. He shouldn't be starting. Needs to be benched asap. Not bias just simple facts at this point.

We have five playable wings without Baze so he truly hasn't earned his minutes at this point. We keep hoping it will get better and when he has an average game we're thinking maybe the corner has been turned. Nah.

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Lol... you do realize he was single teamed on the game winner right?

That's when you get the ball out of his hands.

You make him prove that he can beat you earlier.

If he scored 50, I don't give a flying f*ck about it. I'd rather not see guys like Kelly Olynyk go the heck off.

• Like 2

The OKC game on the road is a good example of this. That was mostly single team Sefolosha on Westbrook. Westbrook went off, yet OKC lost.

Allowing a star offensive player to be an unselfish player is WAAAAAYYYYY WAY more dangerous than letting them score.

• Like 1

So everybody ready for the one two punch of Tim and Bembry at SG yet? I'm eating crow with this comment but Dunleavy looked like an All Star compared to Baze so we really do have five wings better to get all the minutes while Baze smiles, laughs and waves a towel.

54 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Best game? You must not watch the Hawks a lot.... 

I mean like best effort. Let's not act like ATL been beating the GS's, CLE's during their brief win streak. 

There's a talent deficit. 

16 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

They were also without Avery Bradley.

IF this team makes the playoffs they will have an early exit.

Right! If Bradley was healthy he would have locked down Hardaway. Game would have been a blow out.

19 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The OKC game on the road is a good example of this. That was mostly single team Sefolosha on Westbrook. Westbrook went off, yet OKC lost.

Allowing a star offensive player to be an unselfish player is WAAAAAYYYYY WAY more dangerous than letting them score.

Why was Baze on IT at the end? Thabo was healthy.

5 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

I mean like best effort. Let's not act like ATL been beating the GS's, CLE's during their brief win streak. 

There's a talent deficit. 

That was not even close to best effort. It was lackluster.