• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks actively looking to add ahead of NBA trade deadline

GameTime

34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Teams like Pistons, Bucks, HorCats, Portland that are already in cap hell for next season and going nowhere this season are the teams to Target with expiring contracts.

I want Stan Johnson like I did when he entered the draft...anytime the Spurs want you..you could turn out to be good lol.

IMG_8877.PNG

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I also would think Splitter's expiring contract would get more than Lopez. 

Expiring contracts are more valuable or less valuable depending on what a team's salary situation looks like.

You've looked at Brooklyn's salary situation, and have determined that they need help on that front, then?

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Expiring contracts are more valuable or less valuable depending on what a team's salary situation looks like.

You've looked at Brooklyn's salary situation, and have determined that they need help on that front, then?

By bad...I thought we were talking about Robin Lopez.  And no, I haven't looked at the Bull's cap situation.  I was more talking in general that I figured Splitter's contract was more useful paired with another player to make salaries match. 

But if the trade was Splitter for Brook I'd be all for it.  Hell, I'd throw in a few picks too. 

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

By bad...I thought we were talking about Robin Lopez.  And no, I haven't looked at the Bull's cap situation.  I was more talking in general that I figured Splitter's contract was more useful paired with another player to make salaries match. 

But if the trade was Splitter for Brook I'd be all for it.  Hell, I'd throw in a few picks too. 

hehe... no, it's these dang reading glasses on my side... oops.