• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency Thread.

Diesel

Just now, nathan2331 said:

That's exactly what's happening. I hope this GM can draft well because this franchise has little going for it.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Nothing worse than the main reason for people to come to games next season being an improved arena experience smh. 

• Like 2

I actually like the Hawks waiting on the scraps, that way they won't over pay for anyone.  Also, alot of these deals are very reasonable when compared to previous seasons.  Don't over pay for Moose or THJr and if you choose to bring them back.

I wanna say we'll get the Wolves pick next year but goodness gracious the West is only getting tougher as the night goes on. 

Warriors Spurs and Rockets are virtual locks IMO

The Grizzlies find a way somehow, the Thunder just landed Paul George, Portland looked like a whole new team with Nurkic, Denver was on the verge of making the playoffs and may be adding Millsap, TWolves got Butler and Teague, Utah could be keeping Hayward, the Clippers aren't dead yet, and maybe the Pelicans figure it out.

That's 11 teams with a legit shot at it. Crazy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DBac said:

I wanna say we'll get the Wolves pick next year but goodness gracious the West is only getting tougher as the night goes on. 

Warriors Spurs and Rockets are virtual locks IMO

The Grizzlies find a way somehow, the Thunder just landed Paul George, Portland looked like a whole new team with Nurkic, Denver was on the verge of making the playoffs and may be adding Millsap, TWolves got Butler and Teague, Utah could be keeping Hayward, the Clippers aren't dead yet, and maybe the Pelicans figure it out.

That's 11 teams with a legit shot at it. Crazy.

There are going to be teams n the east making the playoffs with 30 wins.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Holiday back to N.O. 

5 years 126M

Over 25 million a season...he's gonna end up playing 4 years and getting paid 5.