• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency Thread.

Diesel

1 hour ago, h4wkfan said:

That is a pretty nice salary for a one dimensional player who is aging. Hope he gets a ring. 

I think it's safe to say that window has closed for the Cavs. All they can do is bring back the old guys who weren't nearly good enough last season. Or cheap, new old guys like Calderon. 

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Shabazz is now a unrestricted FA and Bog is looking for 16 million a year

Probably should bring Shabazz in for a look.  Maybe not at $16 mil/ season but 10-12.  Why not?

3 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

That is a pretty nice salary for a one dimensional player who is aging. Hope he gets a ring. 

I was thinking it was pretty sad considering it was 1 mil less ( and over 3 years) than what Reddick is getting.

And speaking of Cavs and Reddick comps... Calderon gets 2.3...is JJ REALLY worth 10 times that of Jose? Crazy. Just crazy.

16 minutes ago, CP61 said:

let's get the Junkyard Dog back plus a pick!

If I were to make a deal with Toronto, I'd want a pick in 2022 and not immediately.  When Lowry's and Ibaka's 3 year deals are up, they will be a bad team.  Get a pick from them that will actually have some value.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, KB21 said:

If I were to make a deal with Toronto, I'd want a pick in 2022 and not immediately.  When Lowry's and Ibaka's 3 year deals are up, they will be a bad team.  Get a pick from them that will actually have some value.

I don't care when the pick is really. The contract for Demarre is only a 2 year deal, so no huge commitment. Getting a pick on top of that is great, but you're right that later picks would be more valuable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DS5 said:

Let's bring Aldrich and JYD and keep accumulating ass. If that's the plan, I'm OK with it. 

Fixed for accuracy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CP61 said:

let's get the Junkyard Dog back plus a pick!

I wouldn't mind Jonas. I could imagine Bud could help him out, get him to be consistently aggressive and a 3 point shot.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19805934/clippers-working-3-way-sign-trade-acquire-danilo-gallinari

The LA Clippers are working toward a sign-and-trade agreement with free-agent forward Danilo Gallinari on a three-year, $65 million deal, league sources told ESPN.

The Clippers don't have the salary-cap space to sign Gallinari, but are progressing on acquiring him through a three-way trade with the Denver Nuggets and Atlanta Hawks, league sources said.

The Clippers will send Jamal CrawfordDiamond Stone and a future first-round pick -- possibly the 2018 pick recently acquired via Houston -- to the Hawks, league sources said. Denver is expected to receive draft compensation for facilitating the deal with Gallinari, who played the past six seasons for the Nuggets.

• Like 1

Watching Junkyard was hard this year.  Slashing was gone and Lebron scored on him even easier than the '15 Con. Finals.  Every time he hit a three I felt a little better about him not getting waived and overseas-ed.

Edited by benhillboy