• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency Thread.

Diesel

Hornets are making some good additions this off season.  Don't know how the Dwight presence will workout, but they have vastly improved their squad.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Calderon on a 1 year deal with the Cavs.  Good pickup for Cleveland.  

Even though he is old I really like his energy. I always have thought of him as a very good 2nd PG.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I was being a smart butt, but it would have been a lot more agreeable if Bazemores contract was only for one year. No?

I believe the vast majority would agree, but I'm not really trying to make any point... genuine interest in how Reddick's deal is perceived in relation to the market.

Just now, sturt said:

I believe the vast majority would agree, but I'm not really trying to make any point... genuine interest in how Reddick's deal is perceived in relation to the market.

It is a bit over the top but since it is for only one season, not a bad signing for them to try and get into the playoffs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Wow Michael Carter Williams to Charlotte.  That will be a nice team.  

MCW is now officially the world's youngest journeyman. This is like his 5th team already. He just signed essentially a veteran's minimum contract, he still can't shoot, and he still can't guard other point guards. Is this really a feather in Charlotte's cap?

Believe me, there will be better value signings available over the next few days.

• Like 2

I was hoping to hear something by now. Until Saps cap clears we won't be signing anyone anyway; but it would have been great to hear some positive news!

You know, like who we are visiting with lol

Edited by Buzzard

7 minutes ago, Dnice said:

I guess whoever was concerned about Bogdan can calm down,  lol

Nothing being reported anywhere.

20 minutes ago, Alex said:

Nothing being reported anywhere.

Sorry I may have misread, but possibly the Kings may get him..... I was looking at another one, this guy was the euro league champ.

Edited by Dnice

In other news, Utah is keeping both Gordon Hayward and Joe Ingles.  With Paul not looking to be in Minnesota now and possibly Denver, Minnesota will be in competition for what is likely the 8th seed in the West with Denver and the Clippers.  The top 7 out west are Golden State, San Antonio, Houston, Oklahoma City, Utah, Portland, and Memphis.  

Hold your breath, as the Hawks may not get that pick conveyed just yet.  2018 is going to be a weak draft anyway.

The Kyle Lowry deal is interesting.  He looks to be returning to Toronto for 3 years at an average of $27 million per year.  The market for him, at 31 years of age, wasn't there.  I'm curious to see if the same thing is happening to Paul.  Could he return to Atlanta on a 3 year deal?

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Each year in recent memory there's been a false positive reported... I'm not ruling out anything just b/c of initial reports.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

The Kyle Lowry deal is interesting.  He looks to be returning to Toronto for 3 years at an average of $27 million per year.  The market for him, at 31 years of age, wasn't there.  I'm curious to see if the same thing is happening to Paul.  Could he return to Atlanta on a 3 year deal?

Had a similar thought.

• Like 1