• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency Thread.

Diesel

19 minutes ago, High5 said:

If you're waiting for us to make a splash signing anyone of note then you might be waiting for a couple of years.

And have been waiting for a decade already.

16 minutes ago, hawkman said:

We already traded for Cash Considerations. I say give "CC" a chance. What more do you want?

What deal was that?

31 minutes ago, High5 said:

If you're waiting for us to make a splash signing anyone of note then you might be waiting for a couple of years.

Best we can hope for is SAP gets us a future pick or a decent player from Denver or Minnesota. 

9 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Best we can hope for is SAP gets us a future pick or a decent player from Denver or Minnesota. 

Decent overpaid player is wack.  I would rather maybe Chriss and Chandler from Phx

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Decent overpaid player is wack.  I would rather maybe Chriss and Chandler from Phx

Unfortunately Denver and Sacramento are in the drivers seat. They do not have to send anyone to pony up 34 million a year starting. Phoenix can offer about 28 mill starting without sending anyone. Timberwolves need to move quite a bit to hit those numbers. Houston needs to do a salary match minus the trade %.

Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member

Would enjoy seeing Sap reunite with Teague in Minny. Bet I'm not the only one. What's more, it would seem MIN is now in a position that might necessitate a SnT (or otherwise dump salary) based on what I"m reading. He would not be able to get a max contract from them apparently, though.

1 hour ago, CP61 said:

The internet it hyped about Millsap's in Minnesota. I know it won't happen, but I'd love to take Justin Patton off their hands in a sign and trade. Or that pick they got from Rubio. 

Lemme second that. If The Colonel pulls off Collins AND Patton from this draft class, something in return for Sap, and moving Dwight in his first few weeks, consider me officially impressed. If he can ship Gaze and Bumlee outta here too and re-sign THJr for less than $50mill, damn genius. Dennis, THJr, Prince, Collins, and Patton are some talented upside young'ns.

Edited by hazer
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, hazer said:

Lemme second that. If The Colonel pulls off Collins AND Patton from this draft class, something in return for Sap, and moving Dwight in his first few weeks, consider me officially impressed. If he can ship Gaze and Bumlee outta here too and re-sign THJr for less than $50mill, damn genius. Dennis, THJr, Prince, Collins, and Patton are some talented upside young'ns.

But the point of SnT is to take salary off the receiving team's hands, right?

So, by definition, there's almost got to be players making substantial salary coming this way.

Is Reddick worth $23m/yr?

Discuss.