• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

C viv tweets Hawks in negotiations with several players

JTB

3 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

This was completely unpredictable.  We have almost $30M in cap, and only 11 players on the roster.  

After stretching Crawford I thought we were done making acquisitions.  

World's most complex mystery solved.  We cleared cap to sign free agents.  Never would have guessed.

Leave c viv alone! lol 

honestly I really believe Schlenk is the type that would go into the season as is with the roster that's already assembled. So I'm actually relieved to hear we are actually in negotiations....we don't have to spend the cap space though it's there.

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Leave c viv alone! lol 

honestly I really believe Schlenk is the type that would go into the season as is with the roster that's already assembled. So I'm actually relieved to hear we are actually in negotiations....we don't have to spend the cap space though it's there.

You have to have at least 13 players on the roster (of course they could be D-League scrubs...oops, I mean G-League.)

• Like 2

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'd love Alex Len or Willie Reed. Len was criminally underused in PHX.

Not sure he was underused. As I recall they have given him several opportunities to become the starter and he simply didn't cut it. Still, he is very young and has decent touch, I wouldn't mind giving him a shot.