• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

thecampster

• Moderators
15 hours ago, KB21 said:

When you blatantly tank, it doesn't work that way.  Impact free agents do not go to teams who intentionally tank unless they have some sort of sentimentality for the city.  So, you will be relying on 19-20 year old prospects whose skills levels are horrifically underdeveloped and hoping they can make you competitive.  They will make you competitive.  Competitive for another high draft pick....and then another....and another......repeat.

Free agents will go wherever there is talent and a chance to win a ring.  Cubs and Astros blatantly tanked and have no trouble with free agents.  People will move based on the then current dynamic not whether a team tanked 5 years ago or tried their best.

• Like 3

If Magette does indeed get a number of minutes tonight maybe he can maintain his shooting percentages. 50% from the floor and 100% from three on a torrid less than one shot a game pace. Hey, at least a couple of games in a row, right? Might actually break some kind of record. At least the kid can run the offense in all seriousness, something Delaney isn't too focused on apparently. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/4064727/josh-magette

• Like 1

Delamey will continue to get massive minutes. And we all know why. And none of us should be surprised. When he brings the ball up, I direct my eyes to other players. I suggest everyone do the same, if you plan on enjoying this season.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, hazer said:

Delamey will continue to get massive minutes. And we all know why. And none of us should be surprised. When he brings the ball up, I direct my eyes to other players. I suggest everyone do the same, if you plan on enjoying this season.

now now...we must be supportive of ALL our hawk pla... who am I kidding! YES PLEASE DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO ANYTHING BUT DELANEY....this includes all other players, refs, coaches, and fans! Lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 10/27/2017 at 11:46 PM, KB21 said:

Bud's hands are tied with Delaney.  Travis Schlenk should have put more effort into finding a quality reserve point guard, but he also should have given some effort into actually fielding a competitive team period.

No they aren't.  You apologist always find ways to blame others!   The facts are Bud plays this guy unnecessarily sometimes as a 2 guard and has had plenty of opportunities to favor better point guards over this guy but chose not to.  And based on what I've seen from Taylor, he is an upgrade over Delaney.  Bud just doesn't see it that way.  This is on Bud not the Travis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

No they aren't.  You apologist always find ways to blame other!   The facts are Bud plays this guy unnecessarily sometimes as a 2 guard and has had plenty of opportunities to favor better point guards over this guy but chose not to.  And based on what I've seen from Taylor, he is an upgrade over Delaney.  Bud just doesn't see it that way.  This is on Bud not the Travis.

Says the guy that was all over Dan Quinn and considered him to be God with the patented #secondyearjump that always happens unless your coach is a total bust.

Guess what, Dan Quinn didn't sustain either and the fact Sark has been so bad is an indictment on HIM.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Says the guy that was all over Dan Quinn and considered him to be God with the patented #secondyearjump that always happens unless your coach is a total bust.

Guess what, Dan Quinn didn't sustain either and the fact Sark has been so bad is an indictment on HIM.

Did I miss something?  I didn't know that the NFL season had concluded already!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Did I miss something?  I didn't know that the NFL season had concluded already!

It didn't conclude but your God coach did just about as well as Mike Budenholzer at sustaining the jump. That's the key. You are not truly GREAT unless you sustain the jump and further it.

And I can already tell you that Dan Quinn is not going to sustain/further the jump.

Edited by Lurker