• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will we win another game this month?

TheNorthCydeRises

5 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

Not as long as Bazemore is getting major minutes.

I’ve always tied the Hawks’ chances of winning to his minutes.  Anything over 25 and the win probability plummets.  I was so happy late last year when Tim and Taurean came on and reduced his minutes to around that level, sometimes 23.  

I gotta find some silver lining to him being here on a mini-max: helping us secure a hopefully franchise-changing player. The Basketball Gods shall smile upon us in the lottery.  As sad as it sounds the Suns and Mavs have had better franchise fortune than us, I can’t withstand them being slotted before the Hawks this summer.

Side bar, has anyone watched Dirk?  He move like he got on skates with a walker.

Edited by benhillboy

When Bembry and Ersan are back you would think that would reduce the minutes of Moose and remove all of Delaney's minutes. Hopefully reduce Baze's as well (ok, Bud just won't lower minutes for Baze like ever). But even with them coming back our shooting won't improve unless Ersan has snapped out of his funk so think we are going to continue to fall short. Maybe snag a couple if the threes fall.

• Moderators

The Hawks will be in the middle of 4-games-in-6-nights stretches for all but two of their 14 games this month.

Those exceptions? At home versus The Fightin' Horfords (November 18, Hawks on 3 days' rest), and at home versus whatever's left of Cleveland (November 30, Hawks on 5 days' rest).

So, yeah, it's not looking too hot! Kangz boutta get waxed, tho. November 15, mark the date!

~lw3

I think we're playing perfect tanking basketball. Always tight games. Always losses. 

I guess this issue of not being able to finish games will fade away. 

Outside of Dennis those players just need to get used to the limelight. Its on bud to give them enough  minutes to better their game. It's on Bud to give the vets enough minutes to raise their market value. Let's see how all that pans out in the end 

• Like 1

Yes. When daFro and Illyasovavichkovchev return to the lineup. Plus IT is a great addition and Delamey plays better off the ball.

4 hours ago, Sothron said:

We shouldn't set the all time loss record. We've lost some winnable games. It isn't like we are going out there and being punked by 30 point losses.

Yes, if we maintain our current trajectory, we are on line to win 10 games, so we won't be the all time worst.

• Like 1

May be time to have a sit-down conversation with Fred Carter. You know the supposed best player on the worst team of all time, in the NBA that is. Nine wins in 72-73. Vegas odds are at work overtime right now for our season. 

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/PHI/1973.html

Considering the Atlanta factor, you know now that we suck, players will be in the clubs like a mf and the fact that we play hard, I could see one or two wins this month. I think we could average two wins a month. 

1 Oct

2 Nov

2 Dec

2 Jan

2 Feb

2 Mar 

1 Apr

12 wins at most. 

• Like 1