• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, buckyboy2 said:

Down goes dennis..

Can't wait until you know who complains about him sitting down if the ankle injury is more than minor. Would rather him play and make his injury worse than sit because he won't get to see the MRI (because asking for that is just dumb).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Can't wait until you know who complains about him sitting down if the ankle injury is more than minor. Would rather him play and make his injury worse than sit because he won't get to see the MRI (because asking for that is just dumb).

He rolled it pretty bad..

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, buckyboy2 said:

Bud playing Dennis the entire game on a bum ankle tonight to prove to the league hes not tankin. lol. Good optics Bud..

Dennis wasn't the same when he came back so in a way, It was a backhanded way of tanking.

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Fun part of tanking is I catch myself coaching the opposition... "C'mon Looney, you gotta make those bunnies!"

~lw3

My wife, not paying attention to me watching Hawks as usual, just looked up from reading and said “Did you really just tell the other team to quit toying and Steph it up, we need this loss?”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Hawks and Warriors should be docked draft picks by NBA for sending Menace and Curry down the tunnel. Memphis is fine though...

35 minutes ago, hazer said:

Hawks and Warriors should be docked draft picks by NBA for sending Menace and Curry down the tunnel. Memphis is fine though...

No, all teams that lose should have their draft picks taken away from them.  You see, underneath this scenario it improves the odds that a mediocre team will actually improve enough to win a championship because they won't have to worry about teams behind them leapfrogging them and instead focus solely on the teams ahead of them.  Thus creating a revisionist history where all claims that good teams never went into the lottery are true. 

• Like 4