Official Bets Thread

AHF

8 minutes ago, sturt said:

Better make it good.... gonna be a long, long time before I'm ever wrong again.

hehe

I'm debating on whether I should have you put an Isaiah Rider Hawks photo in for your avatar.  Most of the posters on here will not remember that, but I do.  

• Premium Member

Ohhhhhhh.... now you're wading into some seriously troublesome water. I'm not helping you on that one. ;) I've satisfied my moral obligation just by admitting to the betting debt owed.

• Admin
On 7/30/2018 at 0:00 PM, KB21 said:

26312-3046117Fr.jpg

Hmmm.

Who is the biggest rival for Marshall?

The dark days ... it sounded like a great deal getting him and Jimmy Jackson for Smitty (who I loved)  as Rider was looking like he potentially was on the verge of becoming a star and JJ was an awesome complimentary player ... man did that blow up in our faces.  Years trying to overcome that.  Throw in the fact that we kept trying to make Jason Terry into a point guard.  Those teams had the worst chemistry and Rider was a punk

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 3:58 PM, capstone21 said:

The dark days ... it sounded like a great deal getting him and Jimmy Jackson for Smitty (who I loved)  as Rider was looking like he potentially was on the verge of becoming a star and JJ was an awesome complimentary player ... man did that blow up in our faces.  Years trying to overcome that.  Throw in the fact that we kept trying to make Jason Terry into a point guard.  Those teams had the worst chemistry and Rider was a punk

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

If Trae plays at least 72 games and finishes #1 or #2 on the team in FGA, AHF picks Peoria's avatar for a month.  If Trae plays at least 72 games and finishes #3 or lower on the team in FGA, Peoria picks AHF's avatar for a month.  If Trae plays fewer than 72 games, the bet is off.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 10:07 AM, AHF said:

If Trae plays at least 72 games and finishes #1 or #2 on the team in FGA, AHF picks Peoria's avatar for a month.  If Trae plays at least 72 games and finishes #3 or lower on the team in FGA, Peoria picks AHF's avatar for a month.  If Trae plays fewer than 72 games, the bet is off.

Nice bet. As far as my vision for the team I hope Peo is right, but due  to possessing the ball as much as he will, it’s hard to see him finish 3rd in attempts. I mean I guess it’s Collins and Prince, peo will need both to step up and demand the ball.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 4:07 PM, NBASupes said:

[Remember no betting money through the Squawk (including posts or PMs) - AHF]

@KB21 and I

Subject: Marvin Bagley over 0 BPM

@NBASupes wins if above 0 BPM 

@KB21 wins if below 0 BPM

Tie if at 0 BPM

Some people just hardheaded. You better not go missing either KB, I want my money when the season ends. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

The 11% of the season completed update on bets:

Hazer v KB - Hawks Finish - Do the Hawks finish with a record making them one of the 7 worst records in the league (KB) or do they finish better (Hazer)?

Update:  This one is right on the cusp with KB having the edge today.  Hawks are sitting with the 7th worst record in the league as of this morning.

Supes v KB - Marvin Bagley BPM - Supes wins if Bagley's BPM > 0; KB wins if < 0; push at 0 exactly

Update:  KB is solidly in the lead here.  Bagley's BPM sits at a -0.8.  Defense is actually mildly positive YTD but the offense is dragging him down.

Spud v bleachkit - Does the Cavs pick convey this year? - Spud wins if it conveys.  bleachkit wins if it doesn't.

Update:  Spud better be ready for bleachkit's vengeance unleashed.  At 1-8 and radiating dysfunction, that Cleveland pick is super at risk of not conveying this season.  For a guy who bought into a Shelden tatoo, I can't wait to see what bleachkit thinks is a punishing image for a Hawks fan!

Tatoo likely a loke.

AHF v Peoriabird - Where does Trae rank on the team in FGA?  Short version is AHF wins if he is top 2.  Peoria wins if 3 or lower.

Update:  As of this morning, Trae has 137 FGA as the top volume shooter on the roster.  #2 and #3 have shot 121 (Prince) and 101 (Baze) respectively.

@hazer

@KB21

@NBASupes

@Spud2nique

@bleachkit

@Peoriabird

• Like 1