• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Canadian Swap Meet?

Serious risk for the Raptors since Kawhi's PR camp has been mentioning him wanting to end up in L.A. and no where else when his contract is up so....am really surprised.

• Like 1

On the Raptors side of things, if Danny Green is indeed included he is an UFA after next season as well. Could end up with nothing and losing a protected first to boot it sounds like right now..

• Premium Member

I think both sides 'win'.

Toronto gets out of DD's deal, they had to do something after blowing chunks in the playoffs. They didn't give up too much assets Poeltl and 2019 1st.

SAS gets value for a very disgruntled Leonard. Still remains in playoffs. They won 47 games last year with Loeonard playing in 7.

It'll be interesting to see if Chip Engelland can do anything with DD's 3 point shooting and if Pop can get him to play defense.

• Like 1

“I wanted to send Kawhi to Siberia but as my understand, they don’t have an NBA team...”..-Pop

Not a real quote obviously but you gotta love Pop. This is a bigger statement that getting Demarr back on a trade. This is an F U to primadonnas all around the league imo.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This is an F U to primadonnas all around the league imo.

Pop and Buford would indeed be the ones with the courage to do that, as in saying F U to divas.

• Like 1

Kinda get a strong feeling that Boston only has to worry about Kawhi for one season in the East and they are built to last a lot longer than that. Truly kills me to say it but they are a problem long term now.