• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors (1 of 2)

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Trae and Dejounte teamed up to end Toronto's season-long six-game homestand with a 114-103 victory last January, knotting up the all-time head-to-head series once again, at 51-51.

Along with Boucher, Otto Porter remains Questionable due to a bruised foot. Second-year backup big Christian Koloko (Out) came down with one of these annoying respiratory illnesses floating about, and he hasn't been able to shake free of it all season long.

De'Andre (sore knee, which answers the quad tendon question) remains Questionable as of this morning's Boo-Boo Report. Trae Young is usually fine so long as he isn't goaded into fussing with the refs, and he's Probable despite a sore shoulder. Two-way players Seth Lundy and Trent Forrest appears to have made the road trip.

~lw3

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No Hunter. No AJ. :er:.....let the trades begin :stirthepot:

That’s who I have going out and Capela, is he in tonight? 😂 Sorry Clint, 🦵 your legs up and enjoy the show, or we are trying to showcase the crap outta Cap, watch he gets 20 boards tonight! 😂 

December and January becomes showcasing time I love it. 🤣 #paddedstats

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s who I have going out and Capela, is he in tonight? 😂 Sorry Clint, 🦵 your legs up and enjoy the show, or we are trying to showcase the crap outta Cap, watch he gets 20 boards tonight! 😂 

December and January becomes showcasing time I love it. 🤣 #paddedstats

No, not CC in this deal - you include Patty Mills to make the salaries work.

Then if you want to do a followup trade with CC going elsewhere, do that - say to LAC for Zubac and PJ Tucker.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No, not CC in this deal - you include Patty Mills to make the salaries work.

Then if you want to do a following trade with CC going elsewhere, do that - say to LAC for Zubac and PJ Tucker.

Yesssss yesss the why not both program created by you! 😃 We need a mini makeover 💄 here 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1