• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I hate Bud for that trade. We could have so much money for 2019 if we didnt make that stupid trade because Bud dumbass wanted Howard gone

Tough to argue we wouldn't be better today just having cut Howard.  Not sure it makes a huge difference in the long run but the other piece was downgrading our draft pick as part of the deal.  KB's favorite Jordan Bell would have looked pretty good with that pick.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We need Collins back and Dedmon in the starting lineup.

Nov. 4th can't get here soon enough - Evaluation Day for Collins.

Yep! Best we can do until Collins comes back to replace Carter is to replace Len with Dedmon in the starting lineup effective immediately. He's not only the better player, but a way better defender. And although our offense has been hot and cold, we cant seem to get stops when we have to have them. Dedmon > Len helps with that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hawkman said:

, but there's no way they let Trae go off on them again

I agree with you as far as nba trans adjusting to players but I honestly don’t think the Cavs are going to do much in attempting to change anything. I guess we will see tonight but they look really lost.

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, terrell said:

Look at his reaction win Trae hit that game winner..

14 hours ago, JTB said:

Really ? was he not celebrating?

13 hours ago, JTB said:

I didn’t notice that when it happened.

13 hours ago, terrell said:

He was standing in the left corner, probably expecting the pass..Trae said not today. lol. I saw it when it happened, but Im probably overreacting, because Im not a Prince fan. lol

Unless I'm missing something in the clips below, this is just not true at all.

That sure looks like he's grinning and walking towards Trae. If he walked to the bench you may have a point.  Carter's waving heading to the bench, Len looks confused :laugh:,  Baze being Baze.

Prince doesn't look ready to take a shot, Carter is next to him when Trae shoots.

Besides, the game wasn't over, there was still time left on the clock.

And this...

This is what happens when you're not a fan of a players game. Seeing things that just aren't there. That's how rumors get started that Prince is jealous of Trae. Not cool.

• Like 3

It looked like Prince was barking at Trae on the bench last night (maybe that's what started this conversation) and I remember him getting into a little spat with Ersan last season because Prince didn't pass the ball, but there's not much you can really say about that stuff from the outside.