• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Cauley-Stein (17.4 PPG, 9.0 RPG) has grown more consistent, a regular double-double machine of late.

Great game thread as usual lw3! This was hard to imagine for me. I felt like he’d bust out of the league already. Good for WCS for gettin after it!

Flew across the country, are you kidding me?”, whined Beantown’s GM. “I had to get up at 4 o’clock and fly back home.” When asked what he did with his suddenly free time, Ainge sneered. “There’s nothing to do in Sacramento.” Stay classy, Boston front office.

Cheese with that whine Danny? So sorry you missed out on that beauty sleep ? 

• Like 1

Sacramento’s schedule gets much tougher after today, including a visit to unbeaten Milwaukee this weekend.

Agree with @kg01 from the other thread, Kings might slowly fade and hopefully it starts tonight! 

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Look up First Class in the Dictionary, and you'll find this former King/current Hawk.

~lw3

I’m telling you lw3 watching things like this has only led to me being a better person in my day to day! 

He makes me wanna be a better man ? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Your favorite lottery pick's favorite lottery pick has a hip-hop song out already.

~lw3

David Morrow aka “a JJJ fan” no doubt. ?  Still surprised Luka wasn’t taken #2. Specially with Vlade as their main man..well and some Vivek...a sprinkle. 

2 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

Just saw Ressler giving Vivek a tour. Could we have the two most incompetent owners in the NBA under the same roof? 

Not unless James Dolan shows up!

gohawks

Run him down and ask Viv if u can date his daughter. Somebody should.. ? 

Basketball fans l, you want to hear elite Basketball commentary, listen to this. 

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/locked-on-jazz/e/57006024?autoplay=true

This goes to my next point. The biggest reason why we are struggling on offense is we have nothing that works consistently. PnR Trae-Len only works at times depending on how the big hedges and even then, most just focus on making sure Trae cannot go off. 

What I noticed is that without an elite roller or good offensive player to do it with outside of Trae, it's somewhat ineffective. Great at times but it's not consistent. When Collins who is an elite PnR roll man is back, we should see this be our bread and butter and #1 offensive play. That should limit the isolations that we get into that go nowhere due to a lack of offensive talent on this roster at this stage.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I expect Fox is insane stats wise and this team moves the ball extremely well, I expect Hield to really put up big numbers. Also bet high on Bagley. He will have 20 before he gets to 20 minutes. I am expecting a 4-6 point win for the Kings. Collins is going to be back soon and that's the beginning of our real season

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Basketball fans l, you want to hear elite Basketball commentary, listen to this. 

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/locked-on-jazz/e/57006024?autoplay=true

This goes to my next point. The biggest reason why we are struggling on offense is we have nothing that works consistently. PnR Trae-Len only works at times depending on how the big hedges and even then, most just focus on making sure Trae cannot go off. 

What I noticed is that without an elite roller or good offensive player to do it with outside of Trae, it's somewhat ineffective. Great at times but it's not consistent. When Collins who is an elite PnR roll man is back, we should see this be our bread and butter and #1 offensive play. That should limit the isolations that we get into that go nowhere due to a lack of offensive talent on this roster at this stage.

I think someone on here spoke to the effect of Collins being missing to run PnR with Trae which in turn limits iso and less ball handling by the wings.

• Like 1