• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

? game thread as usual lw3! You always leave me wanting more. I don’t know what the heck is wrong with the Knicks. I swear the Ewing and Nique trade have derailed these teams in a weird hex type of way. What do the basketball ? gods want? Let us more on! 

Vegas spread is Knicks -2 o/u 225

I know I’ve predicted ya to win like every game and I apologize for my homerism...unfortunately, again I have us winning this game lol ? I swear though it’s all honestly and objectiveness from here on out!

Hawks 111

Knicks 106

Prince break out of funk with 22/7/3

Trae: 19/12/4

Dedmon or Len lol ? Dedlen: 29/22/5 combined

LETS GO HAWKS

WE

MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!!!

• Like 1

Spellman’s only 6’9 but has a pretty damn good wingspan. Thoughts on him as our future C in the evolving small ball NBA? Or will it be a Spellman/Collins double PF front court? He just screams starter to me.

Speak of the devil ??

1 minute ago, hazer said:

Spellman’s only 6’9 but has a pretty damn good wingspan. Thoughts on him as our future C in the evolving small ball NBA? Or will it be a Spellman/Collins double PF front court? He just screams starter to me.

Speak of the devil ??

Starting? Nah.

1 minute ago, DBac said:

Starting? Nah.

You read the “future” part of my post right? So you don’t think Spellman will ever be starter material. I’ll have to go ahead and disagree with ya there.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, hazer said:

Speak of the devil ??

Spellman needs some serious conditioning.