• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

On 11/11/2018 at 9:25 AM, lethalweapon3 said:

Happy Veterans' Day! Hearts out to the wildfire victims and emergency service providers out in Cali.

Nice write up as usual lw3 and nice shout out. Some things I’ve witnessed this passed week have been some things I’ve never wanted to see. These wildfires are no joke and having friends and family all around them is even worse. Huge shout out to the firefighters everywhere!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Watched this game Sunday late night and though we played one of our best games of the season, perhaps not stat wise but overall movement and cohesiveness as a unit. Was in the area and almost went to this game but waited outside to stalk the players instead. 

Last shot by Trae was not a goal tend imo, specially not getting that call as a road team.

Question: So did the NBA change the rules about hanging onto the rim? Or is it ok for Lebron only for about 10 seconds? My gf watched later with me and said: Well in all fairness, Spellman was right under him so he had to wait to let go for safety....

I said... GOODNIGHT ADAM (Silver)!!!! 

R U KIDDING ME????

Anyways good team building continues...

GO HAWKS!!!

pps I didn’t comment on lw3’s game thread because I haven’t read it yet! 

Not that I want to throw gas on the raging fire in your belly with regards to the Lebron rim-hang but .... I want to mention that Adam Sliver was actually in the building for that game too.  I'm sure he enjoyed the show.

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not that I want to throw gas on the raging fire in your belly with regards to the Lebron rim-hang but .... I want to mention that Adam Sliver was actually in the building for that game too.  I'm sure he enjoyed the show.

? yes they showed him on the Lakers broadcast (unfortunately I had to listen to Stu all night.. ?). 

At this point I miss Chick ? Hearn and all his ...well all of it. Rip.

Ps Nice on the belly thing...lol classy

On 11/12/2018 at 6:02 AM, kg01 said:

Oh and I'm officially tired of Lin's play.  Largely unimpactful even when he has good stats.

*sigh* Oh well, he serves a purpose in terms of showing Trae good work ethic, I guess.

Funny you mentioned this because there were a ton of Lin fans around us last night who were Warrior fans as well. One lady was a diehard Durant and Lin fan. Would cheer hard for both... 

Then Durant posted Lin up and proceeded to have what looked like some hurky jerky foreplay with him in the post before scoring on him and she LOOOOOVVVEDDDD AND HATTTTTEEEEED it all at once. I wanted to go up to her and call her a confused ?‍♀️ a$$ biatch but im trying to be a better person these days so I just thought it instead....progress not perfection.

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Funny you mentioned this because there were a ton of Lin fans around us last night who were Warrior fans as well. One lady was a diehard Durant and Lin fan. Would cheer hard for both... 

Then Durant posted Lin up and proceeded to have what looked like some hurky jerky foreplay with him in the post before scoring on him and she LOOOOOVVVEDDDD AND HATTTTTEEEEED it all at once. I wanted to go up to her and call her a confused ?‍♀️ a$$ biatch but im trying to be a better person these days so I just thought it instead....progress not perfection.

She's so confused.  Like that time I was working at a bank.  A dude came in and I helped him set up his account.  I distinctly recall him because he was also a bank employee.

About 6 months later, the same guy came in to change his address or something.  Only, this time, he was dressed as a woman and appeared to be halfway through gender reassignment or ... something.

This was like 15 years ago so it wasn't as, for lack of a better word, common as it is now.  Super weird experience.

• Like 1

She's so confused.  Like that time I was working at a bank.  A dude came in and I helped him set up his account.  I distinctly recall him because he was also a bank employee.

About 6 months later, the same guy came in to change his address or something.  Only, this time, he was dressed as a woman and appeared to be halfway through gender reassignment or ... something.

This was like 15 years ago so it wasn't as, for lack of a better word, common as it is now.  Super weird experience.

That’s insane cuz I worked at a bank ? as well for about 5 years in the 90’s! I knew you always understood me in another level. We share bank ? humor. Side story on the bank thing, my friend and I got hired at pretty much the same time, about a year later he got canned for cashing a $4000 check to some dude without checking his ID. 

He cashed the check for a Jose Garcia and it was actually for Juan....

? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s insane cuz I worked at a bank ? as well for about 5 years in the 90’s! I knew you always understood me in another level. We share bank ? humor. Side story on the bank thing, my friend and I got hired at pretty much the same time, about a year later he got canned for cashing a $4000 check to some dude without checking his ID. 

He cashed the check for a Jose Garcia and it was actually for Juan....

? 

Haha, 'bank humor' is a thing.

I once opened an account for this hot chick.  Of course, I was totally distracted by the hawtness.  The account was closed within like 2 days due to fraud.  Only thing that saved me was I actually followed proper protocols.  The group behind the fraud were just really good, including sending the hawt chick in to do all the legwork.

I got bank stories for days.  Good times, good times.  So happy I don't work in that industry anymore.

• Like 1

Haha, 'bank humor' is a thing.

I once opened an account for this hot chick.  Of course, I was totally distracted by the hawtness.  The account was closed within like 2 days due to fraud.  Only thing that saved me was I actually followed proper protocols.  The group behind the fraud were just really good, including sending the hawt chick in to do all the legwork.

I got bank stories for days.  Good times, good times.  So happy I don't work in that industry anymore.

? I would take a look at the line and spot the hotties and estimate the time I had to spend with each customer based on their traditional transactions needs and work accordingly to be able to assist the young honey ? over the lost gothic manchild. Although the rest of the crew was playing a similar game and the looks we threw at each other were priceless. Ahhhhhh good times leering at women we didn’t know.

Also, our assistant manager was a hot lady in her 20’s and was dating Marquez Pope who was playing for the Niners at the time. Ohhhhhh cagey you would have loved her. She made moves like Trae! (Had to get the Hawks thing bad on track).

GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? I would take a look at the line and spot the hotties and estimate the time I had to spend with each customer based on their traditional transactions needs and work accordingly to be able to assist the young honey ? over the lost gothic manchild. Although the rest of the crew was playing a similar game and the looks we threw at each other were priceless. Ahhhhhh good times leering at women we didn’t know.

Also, our assistant manager was a hot lady in her 20’s and was dating Marquez Pope who was playing for the Niners at the time. Ohhhhhh cagey you would have loved her. She made moves like Trae! (Had to get the Hawks thing bad on track).

GO HAWKS!!!

Haha, I had the luxury of wandering around since I wasn't a teller.  I could feign a reason to chat up anybody I want.  The tellers could predict who needed 'extra help' in my office.  Jus' doin' my job, bro.

Then there was that time a weirdo came to me looking for a loan, got denied then I see a week later there was a manhunt for him.  Later we saw that he killed 2 young ladies in a failed robbery attempt.  Yikes.

What was this thread about again?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, I had the luxury of wandering around since I wasn't a teller.  I could feign a reason to chat up anybody I want.  The tellers could predict who needed 'extra help' in my office.  Jus' doin' my job, bro.

Then there was that time a weirdo came to me looking for a loan, got denied then I see a week later there was a manhunt for him.  Later we saw that he killed 2 young ladies in a failed robbery attempt.  Yikes.

What was this thread about again?

• Like 1