• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There is zero message to state Atlanta sees Jarrett as more valuable than Cam.

You said there is no need for a debate but you shit on Cam, say Travis rates him higher than we have no proof of, and you point your self described strengths you feel he has and then say no need to debate. There is a lot to debate in my eyes. There is no chance in hell Culver is better for us than Cam. 

Supes if schlenk moves up for Culver then there’s clearly a message that they see him more valuable or they wouldn’t move up for him.

again IF

theres no debate needed I said I trust whatever schlenk decides to do! Move up or stand pat at the picks we have. Clearly though if you’re moving up for a player you value that player more than the others on your board.

and I’m not shitting on cam, cam would also be a good player with us. But I’m speaking of the event as IF....IF schlenk moves up we know culver has been their guy all along 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Jaxson and Goga climb REALLY high in this. BR is all over the place. They need to stick to game of zones. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2840355-2019-nba-draft-big-board-brs-official-top-50-prospects?share=other#slide14

They most have read my post!😎😎

• Haha 1

re: Cam Reddish.

It's like if a team needed another playmaker and signed Lance Stephenson. Sure, he can do that.. but he still sucks. I even identified him as the ideal fit for the Hawks before the NCAA season started, but he has more red flags than any prospect I can remember now. He'll improve with more spacing and a premier playmaking PG. Just about any wing prospect in the draft will.. and they are all better than Cam to start. Add in that he's always hurt and has motor concerns (even before he even came to Duke)... I'm good with someone else finding out.

8 minutes ago, JTB said:

Supes if schlenk moves up for Culver then there’s clearly a message that they see him more valuable or they wouldn’t move up for him.

again IF

theres no debate needed I said I trust whatever schlenk decides to do! Move up or stand pat at the picks we have. Clearly though if you’re moving up for a player you value that player more than the others on your board.

and I’m not shitting on cam, cam would also be a good player with us. But I’m speaking of the event as IF....IF schlenk moves up we know culver has been their guy all along 

That's all about pick value, you can rate someone as best on the board but you want to take him in the right spot. 

If Culver is someone you covet and he is not available at 8 but Cam or whoever is, you make it known 8 is not available and you are open to moving up for that said player. Besides, Jarrett is likely going #4, hearing most of the interest in that spot from others is in Culver. At the end of the day. Jarrett is working out with most teams. Cam, Bol, Darius, DeAndre, Coby and Jaxson isn't. 

3 minutes ago, DBac said:

It's like if a team needed another playmaker and signed Lance Stephenson. Sure, he can do that.. but he still sucks. I even identified him as the ideal fit for the Hawks before the NCAA season started, but he has more red flags than any prospect I can remember now. He'll improve with more spacing and a premier playmaking PG. Just about any wing prospect in the draft will.. and they are all better than Cam to start. Add in that he's always hurt and has motor concerns (even before he even came to Duke)... I'm good with someone else finding out.

I wouldn’t say this! I think cam has some very good tools he couldn’t put on display with duke because of personnel reasons With the roster. But I do like your comment that almost every wing will improve with our roster and that’s mainly cause of Trae’s awesome passing ability as well as how LP runs the offense  

6 minutes ago, DBac said:

Cam doesn't suck or even close to suck. He is actually the most advanced forward in this class. His issue is his flaws. 

Lance Stephenson sucks. We can trade for Evan Turner if we want PDS with a limited ceiling 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

That's all about pick value, you can rate someone as best on the board but you want to take him in the right spot. 

If Culver is someone you covet and he is not available at 8 but Cam or whoever is, you make it known 8 is not available and you are open to moving up for that said player. Besides, Jarrett is likely going #4, hearing most of the interest in that spot from others is in Culver. At the end of the day. Jarrett is working out with most teams. Cam, Bol, Darius, DeAndre, Coby and Jaxson isn't. 

Ok if that’s the case the possible move up to number 5 your guy told you about  is not for Culver then necessarily. 

Just now, JTB said:

Ok if that’s the case the possible move up to number 5 your guy told you about  is not for Culver then necessarily. 

It all depends on value. At the end of the day, the value decides it all. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

Cam doesn't suck or even close to suck. He is actually the most advanced forward in this class. His issue is his flaws. 

Lance Stephenson sucks. We can trade for Evan Turner if we want PDS with a limited ceiling 

He's a helpful type of suck like Gerald Green, but he still sucks.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We can trade for Evan Turner if we want PDS with a limited ceiling 

If people don't know it from my posting history, I never want to see Evan Turner in a Hawks uniform.  No thank you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

If people don't know it from my posting history, I never want to see Evan Turner in a Hawks uniform.  No thank you.

That’s the thing though. Culver isn’t Turner. Supes thinks so but I think he will be proven wrong on this one in a very short period of time. Matter of fact I’m bookmarking this. 😊 

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

We're just joking, Culver is a better guard prospect than ET. His movement skills, decision making and defense is a several tiers better even if Turner was a better player in college in my opinion, Culver is a better NBA prospect. 

He gives you a blend of Jalen Rose, Caris LeVert and the movement skills of Reggie Miller and the shooting potential of Kent Bazemore. 

• Like 1

When you really think about it, Culver athletically is a lot like Bazemore. Even now, both got that elongated shooting form, both can't explode in traffic but they can in the open court, both are fast, both got good hands, both have smaller frames.

Culver is a more coordinated, is a much better decision maker, much better court vision and feel for the game and moves better off the ball and doesn't play at 110 but Baze is bigger, stronger, longer, and more athletic on the ball. 

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

When you really think about it, Culver athletically is a lot like Bazemore. Even now, both got that elongated shooting form, both can't explode in traffic but they can in the open court, both are fast, both got good hands, both have smaller frames.

Culver is a more coordinated, is a much better decision maker, much better court vision and feel for the game and moves better off the ball and doesn't play at 110 but Baze is bigger, stronger, longer, and more athletic on the ball. 

😆 Comon bro don’t trash 🗑 a dude and call him Evan Turner and then turn around and fluff the kid. You can’t hate him and love him. Well I guess that way you can’t be wrong but you gotta kinda pick one here broh.

Culver do not fit the team and is clear. Ball dominant SG, would take the ball out of Trae's hand, same position as Huerter, not a good shooter, struggles against NBA athleticism and strength, we are looking exactly for the opposite, a SF with size, good shooting, do not need the ball to be effective, good defensive tools and that is Reddish or Hunter, we have a hole and they fit on the hole and the team system. Culver doesn't