• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

Just now, Spud2nique said:

😆 Comon bro don’t trash 🗑 a dude and call him Evan Turner and then turn around and fluff the kid. You can’t hate him and love him. Well I guess that way you can’t be wrong but you gotta kinda pick one here broh.

I am not like the haters. I give honesty and respect to the kids. They worked hard. All of them. I do see talent and ability  

Just now, NBASupes said:

I am not like the haters. I give honesty and respect to the kids. They worked hard. All of them. I do see talent and ability  

No doubt. I love everything you bring to the table. We all respect the work they put in but we all tend to vote for a chocolate or vanilla or strawberry flavor as far as prospect and fit but your going neapoliton on a kid here! 😊 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya wtf BR had him as the 5th best prospect overall! No way. Hope the Bulls get him but they have Wendell already so probably not.

What if Atlanta is willing to trade #10 for Wendell Carter Jr.?

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If we get Cam Reddish and WCJ, I might cry tears of joy

Can I get in on that tear session? 😢 🤣 

pg-Trae

sg-Huerter 

sf- Cam

pf-Collins

c- Wendell

OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYY (d*ck Enberg)!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

I doubt he would be made available, Hawks would trade 10 and some in a heartbeat

I’d do 10 and attach anything except the obvious..(Trae/Collins/Hurt/5th pick 17th pick) but any other player I’ll attach to the deal and any second rounder of the three we have as well).

33 minutes ago, High5 said:

I feel like fans sometimes forget that other teams also value their own young players.

Let us dream will ya!

carry on everyone regarding the Wendell Carter trade shenanigans lol

I'm also not in love with Culver, but I've really come around on him after watching more. He has a nice handle for his size. A solid handle is HUGE for a prospect. If he can get a little stronger and fix his shot, I see some Joe Johnson in him.

I like him and Hunter, wouldn't give up much to trade up for them though tbh.