• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We Gotta Clique Up

benhillboy

I'm down. Currently back in East Atlanta (for the 3rd time), so the drive's not as far as my Alpharetta daze...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

I just moved to Chicago a few months ago....had to give up my season tickets. If anyone else is out here I'd be down to meet up....people don't even know Atlanta has a basketball team up here. 😂 😂 😂

On the run from the law.  I feel ya.  Keep ya head up in "Chicago", mcl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jaybird's hubby says 'no can do'.  He's cool with me chatting up with you guys on these anonymous interwebs.  He won't have me inter mingling with you knuckleheads in real life :angel:.

Why not both of yall come? I doubt everyone comes by themselves.   Some are bound to bring their significant other. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jaybird's hubby says 'no can do'.  He's cool with me chatting up with you guys on these anonymous interwebs.  He won't have me inter mingling with you knuckleheads in real life :angel:.

Simple solution: bring him to the game(s). There's nothing going on but Hawks fandom and HS community love.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Dang it! I wanted to see if you were fat. 😐 ...I know your not supposed to ask a lady her age so I suppose this is worse. Jk Bird I know ur not fat but possibly some big fat chick 🐣 might have stole ur cornbread and now u hate fatty McF*ckoffs. 😃 

You guys are gonna be shocked when you see that I’m actually more Spud Webb than Omari as one would believe. Actually I’m Spud met Eric Bledsoe...why sell myself short... 

😆 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

I’m sure if somebody attempted to connect with Koonin on Twitter, he’d do a solid and do a Squawk night on a weekend game against a bad team. It might take a few ‘Squawkers asking him, but he gets it. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I’m sure if somebody attempted to connect with Koonin on Twitter, he’d do a solid and do a Squawk night on a weekend game against a bad team. It might take a few ‘Squawkers asking him, but he gets it. 

They did a deal for us in the past.  It was with ASG believe it or not down in the 100s.  Pretty good seats that even a student could afford back then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bleachkit said:

You're not going to become a Rockets fan are you? Houston actually has some similarities to Atlanta. Warm weather, similar population, fairly diverse, underrated food scene. 

Don’t forget the balls traffic.

15 hours ago, Jdawgflow said:

They did a deal for us in the past.  It was with ASG believe it or not down in the 100s.  Pretty good seats that even a student could afford back then.

Those were good seats. I think it was against the Clippers and right behind one of the baskets. 

If I'm in town, I would join a get together. My fall travel is pretty extensive but maybe the Jan-March period will be a little less.