• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

What is it that makes the freakin’ Nets so special? I haven’t been able to figure it out.

Kyrie is from NJ.

KD wants to be in New York but not play for the Knicks since no other star will join him. So Nets with Kyrie as opposed to NYK with.....?

• Premium Member

The Knicks.:laugh1:

They had such high hopes of KD when they traded Porzingas to clear capspace.

1 minute ago, pimp said:

Now if Durant doesn’t win a championship with the Nets, people will say Lebron won with Kyrie and KD couldn’t. 😉

Durant's out for this season, so he'll get some leeway coming of that achilles inhury.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ded was a good all around player for us. Not sure but seems like we need a guy for sure. Len is the only true center right?

I just don't understand why this franchise is so averse to resigning good players at market value??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I just don't understand why this franchise is so averse to resigning good players at market value??

13.3  mill a year might be a tad much for Dedmon though..isn’t it? I love him at around 10 mill.

• Like 1

I knew Dedmon wasn’t coming back before the draft. I hate we couldn’t resign him but oh well folks.

this team is so damn young and Dedmon was going to be 30 next season anyways. We were going to need a new center option.

i hope we make the trade with okc for Adams honestly 

3 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

When trash like Len and Spellman are your options, it’s going to be tough.

Trash Spellman? A guy who has only played 1 year in the nba smh

this is the nonsense I don’t understand, fans want players to be great right away and it doesn’t work that way.

• Like 3