• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
Just now, Peoriabird said:

Still should have paid the money!  Its only $13 Mil per year not Tobias $36 mill per year

He’ll get someone decent much cheaper if his track record is an indicator.  Waiting and grabbing bargains is how he got Dedmon in the first place.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Still should have paid the money!  Its only $13 Mil per year not Tobias $36 mill per year

Sometimes you complain to complain.  Alex Len played just as well as Dedmon down the stretch.  Wait and see what Travis will do.  It's not like we are winning a championship next year, so WHY complain about everything?

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

Dedmon just got a contact for double what you suggested was a good idea.  We’ll find someone later in FA.

Yes, we are invested in our youth. As much as I would like us to chase someone like Danny Green, he would take away from our young players development. Derrick Favors may be a option as well, but he would take some minutes away from Bruno.

If we see our young players as the starters/future starters, it is hard to see us paying 8, 9, 10 million to a vet to take someones spot and playing time.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Sometimes you complain to complain.  Alex Len played just as well as Dedmon down the stretch.  Wait and see what Travis will do.  It's not like we are winning a championship next year, so WHY complain about everything?

You can't just have 1 center on the team...What if Len get injured?  Then what?

I know we haven’t made any free agency moves but I’m not mad about it lol

unlike last off season I didn’t listen to schlenk when he said something similar. So this year I took his statement regarding not being major players once free agency start more serious.

i appreciate schlenk honesty he said it weeks ago.

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I saw Mike Scott earlier today sitting on the Bench for 'Mike Bibby's team for Big 3  League.  Get's he wanted to make a little cash over the summer before the NBA season starts.

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

• Moderators

Stop venting at posters.  People have told you 20 times he will sign someone cheaper later in FA.

• Like 1

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, pimp said:
hT0wI2fs_normal.jpg
Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
· 1m
Free agent forward Tobias Harris has agreed to a five-year, $180M contract to return to the Philadelphia 76ers, his agent and father, Torrel Harris of Unique Sports Management, tells ESPN.

Knew it would be an ugly overpay but this exceeds my expectations.  Harris has never been a difference maker.  They better hope he has another gear or two.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Stop venting at posters.  People have told you 20 times he will sign someone cheaper later in FA.

You were allow to vent all week about Turner but i can't vent for a couple of hours about Dedmon? What's that all about?

• Moderators

He responded to my post 1st

It isn’t you talking with another poster.  It is the angry tone and disingenuous claim we will only have Len to play at C.

You were allow to vent all week about Turner but i can't vent for a couple of hours about Dedmon? What's that all about?

Don’t mind you venting but sticking words in other people’s mouths as if he said we are done with the roster is the problem.