• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Leonard is the only big fish left. Lakers, Clippers, another team besides the Knicks is going to lose out big, Lakers with AD and LeBron can afford it but Clippers are going to be sad if they don;t get Leonard.

No way he goes to the Knicks. It's Clippers, Lakers or Raptors.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm confused...Why would Philly over pay for a center and they have the best center in the league already?

The Horford family kindly reminds us that Al isn’t a center. It’s an interesting fit for sure.. 

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm confused...Why would Philly over pay for a center and they have the best center in the league already?

1. to play him at PF
2. Embiid is always injured
3. so he can't defend Embiid anymore

Edited by pimp

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Too slow for Power Forward and doesn't have the offense skill to play the power forward position

All he has to do his hit mid range jumpers and corner 3s, and stay out of Embiid's way.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Sounds like a little jealousy and butthurt to me.  In year 2 with Durant they will be a top contender in the east.  

We will be better than them so what’s there to be jealous about?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Horford is a pretty good power forward. I think its his preferred position.

He's a decent center.  We don't know what kind of 4 he is because no competent coach has ever seen him and thought he should play the 4.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

I like the Horford signing better than the Harris signing for Philly.  Richardson should fit well.

I think Philly has covered their losses of Reddick and Butler well. I don't really understand the Heat. Butler at 30 ( September birthday  ) seems like a win now player and the Heat are far from that. Riley will try and wrangle another player somehow; but trying is not a guarantee.

Edited by Buzzard

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

He's a decent center.  We don't know what kind of 4 he is because no competent coach has ever seen him and thought he should play the 4.

Horford truly has no heart. Like one of the above posters said he’s always goes to a rival team. 😆 Hawks to Celts..Celts to Sixers. 😮 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dragic to DAL is soooo Dallas.  Misguided, short-sighted anti-"AAU" nonsense.

I hope they never win, ever.

Btw why we in a laughing mood. Knicks getting no looks and Nets overpaying for two betas, can we take a minute to laugh at ur BIL’s Heat?

What are the Heat thinking?

What is Jimmy Butler doing?

😐 

• Haha 1