Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, pimp said:
hT0wI2fs_normal.jpg
Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
· 1m
Free agent forward Tobias Harris has agreed to a five-year, $180M contract to return to the Philadelphia 76ers, his agent and father, Torrel Harris of Unique Sports Management, tells ESPN.

That's retarded!

• Moderators
Just now, Buzzard said:

Someone said this is 2016 all over again. I agree!

Nearly everyone but the true max guys get overpaid early on FA.  That is why Schlenk sits it out.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

So who will be our back up center.  A G-leaguer? Or Plumlee?

Dedmon just got a contact for double what you suggested was a good idea.  We’ll find someone later in FA just like we did with Len.

Suns wait forever and get Rubio as their pg?... oh wow. 🤦🏽‍♂️ although on paper it’s a good fit as he keeps them composed but overall I think the Suns are f*cked! 😆 

Indy is smart with Brodgon.

Sac has Arizona and Ded. Not bad.

Redick Is trendy. Goes to Sixers when joel is young and now babysitting Zion! 😆 

Love Kemba hate celts 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

Dedmon just got a contact for double what you suggested was a good idea.  We’ll find someone later in FA.

Still should have paid the money!  Its only $13 Mil per year not Tobias $36 mill per year

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Suns wait forever and get Rubio as their pg?... oh wow. 🤦🏽‍♂️ although on paper it’s a good fit as he keeps them composed but overall I think the Suns are f*cked! 😆 

Indy is smart with Brodgon.

Sac has Arizona and Ded. Not bad.

Redick Is trendy. Goes to Sixers when joel is young and now babysitting Zion! 😆 

Love Kemba hate celts 

I think Rubio fits perfectly with the Suns.  Doesn't take shots away from Booker, who's going to shoot a ton and should help with the development of Ayton. 

• Like 2

Just now, marco102 said:

I think Rubio fits perfectly with the Suns.  Doesn't take shots away from Booker, who's going to shoot a ton and should help with the development of Ayton. 

Yes one would think. Somehow I still see the Suns failing. Somebody jinxed that team at some point.

• Like 1