• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

40 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

For some reason this year the teams whoring themselves to the "superstars" seems extra vile.

The Lakers are out there like they are entitled to sign everyone. I will be so happy when the NBA's weakest star finally retires. When this fckr is put in a retirement home one day he will have to have at least 2 more stars there with him. Disgusting superstar

I’m not sure what Anthony Davis ever did to you. 😏 

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm on the Nerlens Noel bandwagon.  He's cheap plays excellent defense and rebounds.  Exactly what we'll need with Len.  I'm also going on record saying I want James Wiseman in the 2020 draft.  I don't think he'll go number 1 and will be available for the Hawks pick.  Also want LaMelo Ball, 6'7" back up point guard, with the Nets pick.

Proceed to shoot me...lol

nuhno.gif

Haha, you asked for it.

Ball as a backup?  How would that go over with him and his dad?  We don't need that nonsense around the team.

On Wiseman, I doubt we'll be picking in the high lotto so no need to target guys who'll end up in the top 5.  Jmho

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm on the Nerlens Noel bandwagon.  He's cheap plays excellent defense and rebounds.  Exactly what we'll need with Len.  I'm also going on record saying I want James Wiseman in the 2020 draft.  I don't think he'll go number 1 and will be available for the Hawks pick.  Also want LaMelo Ball, 6'7" back up point guard, with the Nets pick.

Proceed to shoot me...lol

You lost me at the end with Wiseman (top 3 guy..our pick is around 19 😉) and LaSmello? No..just..oh no 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

nuhno.gif

Haha, you asked for it.

Ball as a backup?  How would that go over with him and his dad?  We don't need that nonsense around the team.

On Wiseman, I doubt we'll be picking in the high lotto so no need to target guys who'll end up in the top 5.  Jmho

Stop ✋ 🛑 being my burner.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

nuhno.gif

Haha, you asked for it.

Rowdy always gets a LIKE! I miss that kilt! 😉 

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

nuhno.gif

Haha, you asked for it.

Rowdy always gets a LIKE! I miss that kilt! 😉 

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That would be funny if Bos has to send Nets a 1st round pick for them to basically take Kyrie off their hands. 

They do owe the Nets a pick or two.

• Like 1