• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Peor, you're just being disingenuous now.

You can't sit there and pretend you don't know that Schlenk's comments have pointed this way all along. You've voiced confusion in the past when he said those things, yes.... and you were told at the time that your problem in interpreting those remarks were that you keep trying to fit them into this narrative of winning now... and now that his actions and non-actions are consistent with what he's said.... you're now attacking anyone who suggests maybe it's time to alter the core of your working theory.

You also can't sit there and pretend that you know that Dedmon 2019 is going to be Dedmon 2020 or Dedmon 2021.... you can't pretend to know what the market will be. You're irrationally talking like you think any of us can. And it's just not how things work in this life.... prophecy is not something within our normal capacity to perform with such accuracy.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Is Rubio worth that much?  I hope Orlando doesn't think Brogdon can run point.

For Phoenix, yeah 😁 - they've been PG starved.

Brogdon goes to Indy, not Orlando. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm upset alright!!  Can I just vent in peace?

You must be new around here.

(hehe)

"Upset"... okay.

(Disingenuous, no, not okay.)

• Like 1

hT0wI2fs_normal.jpg
Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
· 1m
Free agent forward Tobias Harris has agreed to a five-year, $180M contract to return to the Philadelphia 76ers, his agent and father, Torrel Harris of Unique Sports Management, tells ESPN.