• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Excellent defense by Bruno to end the quarter, both on the ball and with help defense.

+4 for the game so far.

Bruno playing well. So what happens? Worthless LP pulls him for Djones at the start of the 2nd QTR. Honestly getting sick of LP and is braindead mindless rotations. Literally the worst. I'm done with LP. Clueless coach and bad. Keep defending him though 

speaking of Djones. Dude was a matador just a moment ago. easy drive, easy foul, Easy +3. 

Thanks LP! legit clueless and bad. 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Crabbe is doing exactly what I was talking about in my "Bricks" thread.  If you have a chance to keep the scoring going by passing up 3s, and taking easier 2 point shots, go right ahead and do it.

He knows how to score the basketball.

He stretches the floor out and gives Trae space to move. It is much needed with Huerter out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Don't worry, we got this.

Toronto hasn't played since Wednesday night.  And you know that they had to come down on Friday.  You know what that means . . .

Hopefully our secret weapon got the job done last night:

Image result for magic city atlanta

Hawks 111 . . Toronto 99

The Gold Club was the Gold standard back in my day. I was good friends with one of the ladies that danced there. Many a pro sports athlete was seen there; including home town Hawks.

1 minute ago, LK6969 said:

VC at power forward is such a disaster. I wonder if LP will recognize it? Probably not. Here is an idea. Play Len at C. Play Bruno at PF.

Problem solved. Defense solved. Everything solved. Too bad Lloyd is lloyd and you all defend him. He's HORRID.

He's actually been doing that, but for very short stretches.   Vince isn't playing well at all, no matter what position he plays

( although he just made another 3 as I say that ).

• Haha 2