• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This is going to be very disappointing, if we lose this game.

They need to start this quarter very well.  No half stepping.

We are going to lose because LP's lineups are HORRID and clueless. Also Wow, I just saw a coaches challenge by Ryan Saunders. I wonder if LP is taking notes? Probably not. FIRE LP. He's AWFUL. 

Thanks Lloyd!!! Another loss another game full of awful lineups. 

Lloyd is so bad. At this point, I hope he gets fired. 

Btw Alex Len 3 minutes +6. 

Never sees the game again. LOL WHY? Stupid a$$ LP. Instead uses Djones who can't grab a rebound to save his life. HOLY COW PUCK LP! HIS COACHING STAFF IS TRASH!@!!!! 

• Premium Member

Terrible defense and I thought LP was a superior defensive coach?  This team is good when hitting their shots but its 3s or nothing and no defense.  They are not being taught defense because look at their feet on the defensive end.  

Smh

2 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Terrible defense and I thought LP was a superior defensive coach.  This team is good when hitting there shots but its 3s or nothing and no defense.  They are not being taught defense because look at their feet on the defensive end.  

Smh

LP = Dan Quinn

Quinn was said to be a defensive coach becuz of his time with the Seahawks. But he didn't have sh*t to do with that defense being great. It was mainly Pete Carol

And LP seems like he had little to do with the Sixers defense. Considering how butt cheeks this defense is

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1