• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

I realized Jabari was having a big night but I thought around 25 points 8 boards till I just saw the boxscore.

33/14/5 😳 

That had to be his best game with us. Obviously Collins absence has given him an opportunity but I didn’t expect these stats. He woke.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DBac said:

I can't blame LP too much, as it stands there just isn't a collection of players that would score efficiently without Trae on the floor.

That’s mainly because of our horrible offensive philosophy. It’s basically a bunch of hero ball and Trae playing like 2k MyCareer.

Trae plays exactly how I’ve played NBA 2K MyCareer since 2k10. Bunch of dribbling, bunch of pick and rolls, hold the ball until a player is in scoring position so you can get an assist. Your numbers ballon and maybe one other players numbers balloon due to being the primary finisher in the paint, *cough* Collins *cough* Parker, with Collins out. All while everyone else fights for scraps

No real ball movement or player movement. Too much 2 man action and standing around.  Too much of a good grip of possessions passing by without players even touching the ball

This is more of a shot at Coach Pierce than Trae. I have no problem with Trae, but this offensive system has no chance of bringing any prolonged success. 

Just my opinion

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Cwell said:

That’s mainly because of our horrible offensive philosophy. It’s basically a No real ball movement or player movement. Too much 2 man action and standing around.  Too much of a good grip of possessions passing by without players even touching the ball.

This I can agree with.

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Our wings gave us nothing tonight!

Sadly, that is the story most nights. Our rooks have been really big duds so far. I expected them to take time to develop but I didn't expect every single one of them to look like G-league fodder 20 games into the season. 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Sadly, that is the story most nights. Our rooks have been really big duds so far. I expected them to take time to develop but I didn't expect every single one of them to look like G-league fodder 20 games into the season. 

That's why we will be getting another wing in the lottery this year. Keep trying until to find one. But I think Hunter will be solid, Cam I just dont know. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

That's why we will be getting another wing in the lottery this year. Keep trying until to find one. But I think Hunter will be solid, Cam I just dont know. 

I think Hunter will be solid too. But damn. I have to say he has been super disapointing so far. He was supposed to step in and be at least capable and he really hasn't been that. He is terribly inefficient at scoring and doesn't rebound. His defense is good, but not great. 

5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I think Hunter will be solid too. But damn. I have to say he has been super disapointing so far. He was supposed to step in and be at least capable and he really hasn't been that. He is terribly inefficient at scoring and doesn't rebound. His defense is good, but not great. 

He's had good games though. Last night, not so much.