• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

This team is so bad without Trae. I mean we're bad with him, but unwatchable without him..Make it happen in 2020 FA Schlenk....Get us some real vets on the roster..

Key...damn...word “unwatchable”

I can barely stand it ....at least compete! 

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

When your offense consists of Alex Len taking 3s u know you're a shitty coach

He made them last year no problem....that’s not on pierce 

normally your criticism is fair but not this one. LP is working with what Schlenk gave him . Also the center stretching the floor is just what the scheme calls for right now....perhaps they should think about changing it this off season once they see what personnel is on this team

1 minute ago, JTB said:

normally your criticism is fair but not this one. LP is working with what Schlenk gave him . Also the center stretching the floor is just what the scheme calls for right now....perhaps they should think about changing it this off season once they see what personnel is on this team

Lol, Keep defending LP. He's horrible. Old boomers like you probably donate to Creflo Dollar. 

1 minute ago, BudBall said:

Even if some think he doesn't deserve to get fired, it looks like it will happen. 

It won’t happen ....I will tell you why...

yiu can’t be a gm that publicly says “hey we only predicted 30 wins”...then turnaround and fire your coach like you had REAL expectations!

thats Bogus...if we are going to be mad at someone it’s Schlenk first then maybe LP and his staff depending on what it is

1 minute ago, JTB said:

No it's a fair criticism. Being a good coach entails being able to make adjustments. Stevie Wonder can see that Len has been terrible at shooting 3s this season. Soooo he should not be shooting them

Just now, LK6969 said:

Lol, Keep defending LP. He's horrible. Old boomers like you probably donate to Creflo Dollar. 

Nope I’m just smart enough to know the gm assembled bullshit...I’m not going to blame LP before acknowledging that the gm filled the roster out with BS