• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

34 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

“And Travis is doing a great job in Atlanta and is very, very helpful. But that's the reason why it's hard to keep a group together. They get other opportunities. They move on.

“Maybe I'll call (Schlenk) before the draft. Travis doesn't care what we do. I'll ask him what he would do.

Bob Myers, who wants Kevin and a pick swap BAD. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Man Houston is about to hit .... rock(et) bottom.

Ohhhhhhh ...

Everybody wants out.  Harden's gonna be the last man standing.  Just chukin' up shots and floppin' the rest of his career.

Who is really worth keeping other than Harden?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, macdaddy said:

Not a one...role players fussin'

Westbrook wants out

P.J. Tucker is “irate” over his contract

Eric Gordon, Danuel House, Austin Rivers dissatisfied with their roles

I'll take House 2years/$3.7 mil per.  Rivers might be able to fill the backup PG slot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not a one...role players fussin'

Westbrook wants out

P.J. Tucker is “irate” over his contract

Eric Gordon, Danuel House, Austin Rivers dissatisfied with their roles

I'll take House 2years/$3.7 mil per.  Rivers might be able to fill the backup PG slot.

House found a way to get into *ahem* Mrs.chief in the bubble.  I shudder to think what he could get into here.

I'd take Tucker or Rivers tho.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

House found a way to get into *ahem* Mrs.chief in the bubble.  I shudder to think what he could get into here.

I'd take Tucker or Rivers tho.

I'm more interested in what he can provide between the lines as opposed to between the sheets. :hehe:

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

Chris Kirchner confirming via The Athletic what Supes said about Hawks out on Jrue to Atlanta.

One rumor that emerged Wednesday from the New York Times’ Marc Stein is that Hawks could be a landing spot for New Orleans guard Jrue Holiday in a three-team deal. I was told by multiple sources that the Hawks are not a destination for Holiday. An acquisition of him would have to include the sixth pick and potentially two young players, from what I’ve been told. The Hawks are not interested in making such a move for someone who is 30 years old and on an expiring contract. There’s no doubt that Holiday would be an excellent fit next to Young in the backcourt because of his defensive prowess and ability to be a secondary playmaker, but such a deal would be better suited for a team looking to win a championship this year, and the Hawks aren’t in that conversation.

They certainly could be involved in a three-team deal with New Orleans, where the main piece is Holiday, but it’s not a situation where he would play for Atlanta. If the Hawks could just give up the sixth pick and some other smaller pieces, it might be considered, but a deal that involves giving up two young players isn’t in the picture.

https://theathletic.com/2191275/2020/11/11/atlanta-hawks-nba-draft-preview/

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

No one, really.  Harden is probably one of the easiest star players to build around.  RoCo is solid and if I was a Houston fan, I wouldn't want him moved, but getting Westbrook off the roster frees up a ton of space and I could see Houston not really declining much next year.  Most of the guys on that team that put up good stats is because Harden is spoon feeding them buckets imo

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@NBASupes

Kirschner confirmed we have moved on from Jrue but can be a 3rd ream in facilitating a trade.

1. Are we in this one for Hayward? #6 pick excluded.

2. Would this prohibit the other Mega deal with Hawks/Indy/3rd team?

From how I'm reading Supes' info, we aren't going to trade for Hayward. He's only an option if he opts out and we can sign him as a Free Agent, but we aren't trading assets to get him.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Update: 

Minny-ATL

There is heated tensions between the two. Neither really likes the other at the moment due to Atlanta feeling Rosas is just too high on his assets and leaking intel. This is sad as MIN-ATL made great trade partners last year. The issue is MIN sees clear partner in Atlanta but doesn't understand why Atlanta doesn't want to trade the assets they covet from Atlanta while Atlanta clearly isn't interested in moving any of those assets for any picks in this draft and made it clear that those guys are completely off limits. 

When it comes to Culver, there is even less interest in that than you could imagine. LP nor the coaching staff was high on him after the workouts. In fact, he completely dropped down the board because of it. It's no surprise right now that Minny is shopping him and it's no surprise, interest is limited. Minny best draft assets are this year so they want to take full advantage of it but they must realize, you can't force people into deals they aren't willing to do or leak intel that was in-house to the media. It creates bad repour. 

He also thinks this is what's happening with OKC-LAC. LAC has been really tough to deal with for OKC. They aren't willing to trade Shamet. They have no future picks or current picks to trade. While PHX is willing to trade Oubre, Rubio, and filler to Paul. It's a no brainer which one they prefer but the issue is, they made a promise to Chris that they will send him to a contender, well contenders are almost always asset limited. OKC is pushing PHX offer in hopes that it would make Chris see this is a great spot for him but we all know where CP3 wants to go and it's not to PHX. 

Good. No need to trade up....Stay at 6..I'm not sad at all......