• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Nothing! Bad rep because everyone believes it’s another way for lebron to dictate the league but there’s some real competitors out there and perhaps these guys just wanted to sign under a black agency. Absolutely nothing wrong with it but I get why people worried.

I do worry about a conflict of interest though. Is the move good for LeBron or for the client? 

Just now, bleachkit said:

At 40 per? Yikes. 

Always going to be a desperate team out there . I’m looking at the clippers trading away Paul George for Westbrick. I can see that happening if the salaries work out anyways 

On 11/10/2020 at 7:24 PM, bleachkit said:

A bust? After one year? Lets see where he is after year three. Of course, even if he is putting up numbers it will be readily dismissed as "empty calories." Tough crowd around here.

Never liked him, on record I think. No role in the nba

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

On the bright side of the Russ rumor (which is probably not true) a superstar is actually putting ATLANTA on a desired destinations list??? When was the last time that ever happened?  

😂 that’s how you know it’s not true 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I do worry about a conflict of interest though. Is the move good for LeBron or for the client? 

Just depends on how you look at it. Clearly lebron can’t play with every star player. Then again yes there’s probably some behind the scenes planning among stars to pair up . Not just lebron but that can happen under any agency 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Just depends on how you look at it. Clearly lebron can’t play with every star player. Then again yes there’s probably some behind the scenes planning among stars to pair up . Not just lebron but that can happen under any agency 

When Trae leaves for LA to help LeBron and Bronny win the first father/son championship, we can all thank Klutch for making it happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Making win now moves oftentimes does not actually help you win. Look at Boston, they brought in Kyrie, they brought in Hayward, they brought Kemba, yet none of those guys did or are doing that much for them. It's actually the young core of Tatum, Brown and Smart, drafted and developed, that is the key to their success. Trae is under contract for at least 2 more years, so let the kids grows, if we draft right it will all work out.

Unfortunately, there are more teams in win now mode than can win it all each year. But for one team, it works. Worked for the Lakers this year. And the Raptors before them. And the Warriors before them, and the Cavs before them...

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Eddielives said:

Us getting Jrue sounds like a Hawks deal from the past.....gets us to mediocre yet competitive but still far from a championship contender.  I'll take the chance on still building a young core.  Pass!!

You may... but the Hawks won't.   The draft especially at 6 is just as much as a crapshoot as anything.  The hawks can't afford to waste Trey's time here by not partnering him with some known talent.  Holliday will give us a team that can go to the playoffs and possibly farther.   He's our Iguodala.  He's a really good match with Trey and he can guard the 1, 2, & 3 position....  He's an excellent defender. 

Pass all you want.  Potential doesn't always turn out. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JTB said:

I don’t know who this guy is but this could be fake news is blowing up. Nonetheless I call BS...but maybe there’s some truth to it. Need supes or camp to confirm.

Dang, what deep crevasses of the internet were you lurking in to find that?

.... do I even want to know?

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Couple posters been awfully quiet...here's  the mega trade...Russ coming to Atlanta, Dipo heading to Houston, Dedmond to Indy.

Russ gonna be the to the Hawks what Jimmy was to the Magic.

I wonder if @kg01has anything to report from 2021.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Couple posters been awfully quiet...here's  the mega trade...Russ coming to Atlanta, Dipo heading to Houston, Dedmond to Indy.

I'm going to need this evil to be gone! 

giphy.gif 

Edited by marco102
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I wonder if @kg01has anything to report from 2021.

Sorry.  Internet signals hard to come by since Civil War II broke out.

1 minute ago, bird_dirt said:

Can't always believe everything he says. He may be in A 2021, but he's not in EVERY 2021. 

He's a lot of things, but he ain't multidimensional. 

Bird-d, you are a maniac .... and also a genius.  I am Budenholzer to your Kyle Korver.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

What picks were attached to Turner?  What about Parker? Chandler Parson? Dedmon?

I meant collectively not individually. My mistake for not being specific. I also said short term deals.

Turner, and Parsons had 1 year left on thier deals so they were short. Parker had 2 years with a player option. Short term. Bad decisions, yes, but still short term.

Dedmon had 2 second rounders attached to him.

28 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Russ doesn't fit with our new center. Thats why they traded him..lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trae is not joining Lebron. That idea was already squashed by his dad when he first joined Klutch.

Trae is his own person. Wants players to join him where he is and not the other way around.

Further reasoning why we need to put a winner around him before he starts to change his mind. Even Bron couldn't stay loyal to a crap Cavs franchise (twice) despite wanting so bad to bring them glory.

• Like 2