• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member

I'm still wondering why we don't have the names involved in this mega trade. I mean if it happens, great. If it doesn't happen that doesn't mean it wasn't being discussed. It just means the deal didn't happen. 

The Pacers have three players I'd like in a Hawks jersey. Sabonis, Brogdon and Warren. None of them are what I would call star players to call it a mega trade. I want no part of Oladipo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I'm still wondering why we don't have the names involved in this mega trade. I mean if it happens, great. If it doesn't happen that doesn't mean it wasn't being discussed. It just means the deal didn't happen. 

The Pacers have three players I'd like in a Hawks jersey. Sabonis, Brogdon and Warren. None of them are what I would call star players to call it a mega trade. I want no part of Oladipo.

We are getting a player from the 3rd team, not the Pacers unless it's a filler who's a PG.

hace 30 minutos, BangHolman dijo:

He's pretty close to Okoro. As I mentioned in an earlier post, they're both hard workers on defense, play makers on offense, Culver is a better shooter, but neither can make a FT. For those that lean Okoro, from a value standpoint, #6 for Culver and #17 (that could be used on a number of players) is not that bad. 

FWIW I'd rather take Haliburton or Hayes than do that deal.

Although I understand Culver's youth and upside might be a little bit tempting the truth is that his impact on the tesm would be negative and we will be better with a vet FA. His stats on the year were as bad as Hunter snd Reddish and he struggled badly on the FT and on FG. As opposed as Hunter snd Reddish he did not show any improvement through the year, I would even think he was playing worse. 

We would be more effective with Huerter, Reddish and Hunter on the floor and he would have a hard time finding time behind them. We need some vet help on the wings.

That is why I would prefer going PG or big this draft, too many young players on the wing, no space to develop all. And that is why I think Atlanta is considering trading Huerter if they get Edwards.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We are getting a player from the 3rd team, not the Pacers unless it's a filler who's a PG.

Can you name this player? I'm not trying to sound like a jerk or anything but I'm honestly scratching my  head as to why you won't name the player. No one is going to come after you if the trade doesn't happen.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Im kinda meh on Oladipo. Gets hurt a lot, inconsistent career and wants to get paid. I don't see the fit.

We aren't getting Dipo, he's going to the 3rd team that we are getting the player from.

50 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Supes talking in Supenese?

I'm so confused. 

Yes and Yes.

33 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What's the 3rd team? East or West, you can at least give us that.

29 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Can you name this player? I'm not trying to sound like a jerk or anything but I'm honestly scratching my  head as to why you won't name the player. No one is going to come after you if the trade doesn't happen.

It's like a murder mystery whodunit, you can't spill the beans until the end of the movie. Otherwise that kills all the suspense.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

It's like a murder mystery whodunit, you can't spill the beans until the end of the movie. Otherwise that kills all the suspense.

But at least as you watch, you get some clues - Supes only gave us Dipo, Dedmon, a point guard maybe and 3rd team.

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm sure he's not concerned about Squawkers being upset and more concerned about restrictions coming from or relating to his source.

25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rumored teams interested in Dipo:

Lakers, Knicks, Mavs, Suns, Raptors, Nets, and Timberwolves

If we work off of this list, perhaps Anonoby from Toronto, or Levert or Dinwiddie from Brooklyn? It’s definitely not THJ from Dallas!!

Report: Rockets and Clippers discussed mega trade involving Paul George and Russell Westbrook

Kawhi chose PG over LBJ and AD. And now he's choosing Westbrick over PG..lol

Edited by terrell