Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

No offense to @Supes or anyone else,  but I will believe the Gordon Hayward trade when the NBA announces it.  The reason I say this is because we all know how slimy the Celtics front office is.   I dont believe Schlenk will be fleeced and if they off track there will be deal.  

This. I don't blame Supes if this doesn't go through but it seems odd that if McRib was coming here it wouldn't already be over by now.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This. I don't blame Supes if this doesn't go through but it seems odd that if McRib was coming here it wouldn't already be over by now.

If the whole Boston trying to get Harden was/is a thing, I can see why the delay occurred.  It'd be a 3 team trade.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Some don't want him because he don't "fit the culture."

I really don't care about that.  As long as he can play more games than not and not be a locker room issue...sign me up. I didn't see that talk as relevant at all.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The only thing I saw was some misplaced political talk that has no bearing whatsoever on his fit on our team or how good he is as a player. I'd really like him on this team. If a hard working good player doesn't fit a culture then that culture needs to change.

He used "culture" to represent something else.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I really don't care about that.  As long as he can play more games than not and not be a locker room issue...sign me up. I didn't see that talk as relevant at all.

Agree^^^.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird dijo:

Lol!  People want to give Huerter away now for some reason like he is a negative asset

I don't consider Huerter a negative asset, I like him a lot but you need to give something for Richardson and I like him more than Huerter, I think Huerter is 4-5th wing option on a playoff team, good for 15-18 mpg role. Richardson is 2-3rd wing option on a playoff team, 25-30mpg player and cover some of our holes. The decission is clear for me although is sad for me letting Huerter go but wirh his defensive limitations is hard to envision him playing a major role if you want to win a playoff spot. If Hayward and KCP are signed for example Reddish and Hunter would pkay major roles but not Huerter

• Premium Member
Just now, Vol4ever said:

Yep Supes even quiet.   Maybe Boston is trying to get Harden.  I bet the lines across the NBA are burning up in regards to our Hawks.  

We have capspace, a star in Trae and the hope of making a playoff push -  it's expected....every FA will be heading to Atlanta, even if we haven't had any discussions with their reps.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Things are too quiet @NBASupes

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47w7m2jv4kigh0jnqkto

We actually spoke for about 10 minutes. There is really nothing being said. Teams are scared of the tampering charges right now. That said, as far as trades. It's very quiet. He thinks either something big will happen or nothing at all when it comes to a blockbuster trade. 

Last night would have been when you seen a massive four to five team deal. Anything at this point will be limited in terms of teams and players. 

He said there are players available and are currently being shopped for future assets. No one huge but some of the players traded recently, Aminu, and some of the player opt ins who their teams want to move like Jabari Parker. Ultimately, there is a price for everything. 

Its unusually quiet a day before free agency but teams are trying to avoid tampering charges. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3