• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

@NBASupes....when can I celebrate GH?  Looks like the Hawks have options between Bogdonavoic and adding Gillanari.

Not sure yet. I know it's soon. I have doubts about Bogi, he's a RFA. Gallo is possible but I didn't have a scoop on that nor do I know. 

• Thanks 3

Hey Supoes Sarah Spencer just reported that Jones, Brown Bembry & Skal will become unrestricted Free Agents. Does this mean we are not bringing Skal back?  Also Brandon's contract will become fully guarantee. 

21 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Hey Supoes Sarah Spencer just reported that Jones, Brown Bembry & Skal will become unrestricted Free Agents. Does this mean we are not bringing Skal back?  Also Brandon's contract will become fully guarantee. 

Skal is said to be the one of the targets to come back to Atlanta but he's not going to cost much at all. I don't know what his QC is but maybe it's too high for the Hawks.

• Like 2

After draft trades and selections there are 3 players that most likely will be available and fit what we would be looking for, FA, young vet, can still develop.

Frank Jackson, 22, restricted, backup PG, really athletic, real good player, my prefered option at PG, has no room after the addition of George Hill and Kira Lewis, I doubt NO matches a bid.

Korkmaz, 23, good shooter, good size for SG, defense might be an issue, no room after the addition of Danny Green and Curry. I doubt he resigns in Phily.

Napier, 29, one of the best backup PG, small size but good enough defense. No path to minutes behind Wall, Smith andbnow Cassius Winston that I have the feeling has been drafted as replacement.

• Like 2