• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

If I knew for sure he wasn't just looking for one last payday then I'd be on board.  I'd just be concerned this was a cash in and then he'd check out mentally if they weren't contending.  He's never struck me as a guy that wants to give back at the end of his career and help a young team get better while not competing for a title.  If that's his desire then great. Bring it on.  But if not, I'd pass and go with someone that doesn't have a history of being a bit of a malcontent.  

This is what he's done his last few stops.  There's a reason most expect him to be the next player-turned-HC.

He doesn't have a history of being a malcontent.  He clashed with Rick Carlisle, who's known to be an a** and who was just as wrong as Rondo was in that situation, but gets a pass because he's a coach not a player.

The end in BOS was bad but that was a long time ago.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, High5 said:

That has to go down as one of the worst contracts ever handed out. 

Nah, that's the second worst -- they're still hanging on to the worst one, Tobias Harris.  You can probably make an argument Westbrook has the worst contract in the league right now, but it made sense for OKC to hand it out to him at the time.

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Nah, that's the second worst -- they're still hanging on to the worst one, Tobias Harris.  You can probably make an argument Westbrook has the worst contract in the league right now, but it made sense for OKC to hand it out to him at the time.

John. Montgomery. Wall. Boom.

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Well, I said one of the worst.