• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

If Atlanta adds Hayward, Gallo, and George Hill to our core 6 + #6 overall. I'll be happy af.

That would be very nice, but to be honest, we're in a position where there are few things that can happen I would be unhappy about.  TS would need to really blunder some deals and I don't see it happening...  I'm just looking forward to watch the guys play again -- it's been too long!!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I'd rather have Rubio over Hill as well. I kinda wish we could draft Haliburton at 6 if we stay there. My dad got me into Obi Toppin after our discussion a bit ago but it sounds like we won't take him. My dad is convinced he'll be a 20/10 PF in the modern NBA.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

The OKC pick (i.e., two second rounders) seems a really cheap price for Rubio.

.......and I'm ok with it 😁.   OKC gets out of Rubio's deal for next year and they get their pick back, not that they desperately need more picks. They have a plethora!

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

.......and I'm ok with it 😁.   OKC gets out of Rubio's deal for next year and they get their pick back, not that they desperately need more picks. They have a plethora!

If the pick still lottery protected if they get their own pick back? That would be really weird.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

This Gallo rumor makes me nervous, I wonder if we are considering sending an asset to Boston for Hayward, I am starting to get really nervous.

No need to be nervous, and no need to send an asset to Boston.