• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

38 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

They may really want Huerter now. Could we get another asset from them?

Beat me to this post.

This is the time to present that Huerter + #6 to them, for the #2 pick.

Minnesota is looking like they will NOT take Wiseman.  So this is your shot Travis.  Make it happen.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Easy.  Ressler tired of losing. 

And this was easy to predict.  That's why I always said that this was not some sort of 5 year rebuild.  It was always going to hit the fan in Year 3.

And I'm telling you, it doesn't help one bit that the guy we traded to Dallas, has that team on a much more accelerated path, mainly because Dallas didn't go with the full youth movement.

8 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

So i have spectrum cable and the espn channels just happen to have gone out and they cant repair it and will send a tech out tomorrow evening.  Smdh

giphy (1).gif

You can access ESPN+ programming online if you have a username and password to Spectrum Cable.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And this was easy to predict.  That's why I always said that this was not some sort of 5 year rebuild.  It was always going to hit the fan in Year 3.

And I'm telling you, it doesn't help one bit that the guy we traded to Dallas, has that team on a much more accelerated path, mainly because Dallas didn't go with the full youth movement.

You can access ESPN+ programming online if you have a username and password to Spectrum Cable.

Helps they have a more established and, let's face it, better coach.  Not that I'm saying LP sucks but he's not Rick Carlisle.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddielives said:

Helps they have a more established and, let's face it, better coach.  Not that I'm saying LP sucks but he's not Rick Carlisle.

I guess thats why that added McMillan..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1