• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's talking the Harden trade. 

There is really no reason to believe JC will be traded at this point. All of the targets that they would have considered are currently off the market. It seems more obvious than ever, TS is invested in the core 7.

I am pretty sure JC and his agent will truly start extension talks soon.

Toronto was definitely one of those targets ...either way I’m glad we have JC still long term

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Teams are scared of the tampering charges right now.

Heard lots of GMs were furious at the Bucks Snt Bogdan deal and made calls to the league offie.

IIRC, think teams can still make trades for players currently under contract, just no FAs.

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Heard lots of GMs were furious at the Bucks Snt Bogdan deal and made calls to the league offie.

IIRC, think teams can still make trades for players currently under contract, just no FAs.

So the Gallinari SnT to DAL should get some scrutiny.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

This sounds ominous AF ....

... it also sounds completely unfair and smacks of propaganda let out by a team that failed to acquire him.

Exactly.  They were trying to get high draft picks to send to Houston for a reason, it just failed.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Wait, so a sign and trade is not possible today right? Or is it different than Bogdonovic?

I think it's possible because it's a player option. Hayward would have to Opt-in to his deal (and extend) with the C becoming their piece again, whereas Bogdonovic is just a RFA. If he opts-out, we sign him out right if he's coming here when FA opens.

• Like 1