• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So you're throwing money at Bogdan then?

I agree actually.

Do I need to go on another rant about how bad WhOubre actually is despite his unearned reputation as a good player?  You gonna make me do that again, campst?

and you don't "need to". If you feel you must, go ahead. Not sure its going to solve any global crisis...but rant away.

2 minutes ago, DS5 said:

There are still plenty of bu PG options in free agency. And we still need to spend $44 million! Tomorrow should be fun.

I was hoping we could steal Melton from Memphis..He fits the timline..Oh well..

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Yeah today 5 EST. Only a little time left, we’ll get a better picture of what to expect moving forward 

Yeah about 25 more mins.   You would think there would be news out by now if something was happening.  

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

Yeah today 5 EST. Only a little time left, we’ll get a better picture of what to expect today

If he Opts Out nothing will happen until tomorrow at the earliest and we'll have to wait out another day of rumors and uncertainty.  The Knicks will be rumored all day to sign him.  If he Opts in, we have to wait on a trade or else he's playing for Boston.  So no matter what, seems like we will continue to wait.  

13 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I LOVED the idea of Teague as a backup right up until Travis pulled the trigger and I watched him play earlier this year.  I think I'm done with the old guy that used to be pretty good but was never elite and is now past his prime type guys getting meaningful minutes.

He's looking at min offers with contenders but wants to join his dad, Coach Bud. We could pay him but he says he needs to see us built a playoff level team. Trading Dedmon and drafting a rookie isn't going to be enough to convince him to return. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's looking at min offers with contenders but wants to join his dad, Coach Bud. We could pay him but he says he needs to see us built a playoff level team. Trading Dedmon and drafting a rookie isn't going to be enough to convince him to return. 

"Convince him"?   Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...convince us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2