• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd rather take Hill for 1 year at $9 mil vs Bled at $17 per for 3yrs.

I thought a Dedmon(+ OKC Pick)/ Hill swap made sense for both teams. Vet Back-up for Trae, and a vet back-up for Hayes that fits well with Zion.

I set myself up to be disappointed haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The only issue is Goodwin is our backup PG. Maybe that's what Atlanta wanted.

I think Taj is resigning but for a lesser amount and more years.

No way Goodwin can be our backup PG..Can he?

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They are likely a leverage play against us to get more money. I hate them for this shit. 

I was never onboard with Hayward. I felt the money was better spent elsewhere. I'd much rather get Gallo and Rondo for 1/2 of what Hayward is set to make this year. I wanted no part of committing to him for 3 years+

Edited by thecampster
  • Like 2

I don’t like Dedmon trade, Dedmon is a useful C that can spread the floor which is a big issue for us as we have 2 players now that play only in the zone on Capela and Okongwu. He was perfect mate for Okongwu when he plays PF. He could be key.

Snell stats are awful and I don’t see how he can help us. We need bench role vet players at big and quality wings, that is the optimum with our roster construction. Instead we trade a bench role vet center for a  bench role wing, this is not a step on the right direction.

Just now, thecampster said:

I wasnt' ever onboard with Hayward. I felt the money was better spent elsewhere. I'd much rather get Gallo and Rondo for 1/2 of what Hayward is set to make this year. I wanted no part of committing to him for 3 years+

Rondo isn't coming to Atlanta. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

No way Goodwin can be our backup PG..Can he?

If he is, I don't know how we can truly say we are serious about winning. It's one of our most glaring weaknesses going into the off-season, and if it went unaddressed... oh my

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Im throwing money at Bogdan if Hayward goes else where 

So you're throwing money at Bogdan then?

I agree actually.

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

I'm a bit salty the Oubre deal never materialized as well as the other options we had out there.

Do I need to go on another rant about how bad WhOubre actually is despite his unearned reputation as a good player?  You gonna make me do that again, campst?

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

What Oubre deal?

Oubre was one of a few possibilities out there. It was never hot...maybe lukewarm.  One of the reasons you don't talk about rumors you hear, they can ruin other deals when simultaneous things are in the works. Especially if team A finds out you're offering player X to team B. They start asking for player X instead.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

So you're throwing money at Bogdan then?

I agree actually.

Do I need to go on another rant about how bad WhOubre actually is despite his unearned reputation as a good player?  You gonna make me do that again, campst?

I wanted his defensive effort.

We could use a bit of snarl. We've got a really nice guy team right now. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What about Teague, Hawks still want him back?

I LOVED the idea of Teague as a backup right up until Travis pulled the trigger and I watched him play earlier this year.  I think I'm done with the old guy that used to be pretty good but was never elite and is now past his prime type guys getting meaningful minutes.

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1