• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Eddielives said:

What did Al do to show he "hated us?"  Or is this just sour grapes from him not resigning here?

Tito Horford, a former NBA player and Al’s father, told The Boston Globe that his son’s decision was made in part due to the Hawks’ poor fanbase.

“There wasn’t as much motivation for him when he saw all the empty seats when they were winning,” Tito Horford said. “He said to me, ‘Dad, when we were playing Boston, they were down 15 points and they were cheering their team like they were winning the game. They’re so into the game.’ This is special for us, especially for him.”

I'm talking about Tito

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

A programming note:

Tito's Vodka is now The Official Beverage for tonight's Hawksquawk Draft Watch Party.

Please, Sip Responsibly!

~lw3

Damn, damn, damn....we sure could use the chat for sipping tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Boston writers really love to start rumors.  There is no universe, no matter what string theory says, where Marcus Smart is worth the #2 pick in the draft. Furthermore, Golden State is over the cap, they'd have to send back a ton of salary as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, thecampster said:

Boston writers really love to start rumors.  There is no universe, no matter what string theory says, where Marcus Smart is worth the #2 pick in the draft. Furthermore, Golden State is over the cap, they'd have to send back a ton of salary as well.

I think Smart fits into the $17 mil TPE.

This Gallo and Rondo rumors.... I don't understand it.... I thiught we were signing FAs that can grow with our core, supposedly on the 25-29 range.... And now we are leaning to 30, 32 and 34 year old players?

I thought players like Christian Wood, Joe Harris, Jerami Grant, Dunn would make more sense..... And less money

• Like 3